Part 19

Emilys P.O.V
I bumped into a guy and I looked up and it was Zach...wait isn't Zach dead?! "Zach uhm what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be dead?." I said . "Zach? HAHAH no I'm his twin brother." He laughed, I need to admit that he looked pretty good "I didn't know he had a brother." I said. "uhm well he does." He said. "what's your name?." I said. "Nathan." He said. "Uhm okay but nice to meet you." I said . "You're aren't going anywhere little girl!." Nathan said. "Excuse me?." I said. "You heard me!." Nathan said. "What do you want?!." I said. "Do you really think only because I'm nice , I'm not bad I mean you killed my brother!." Nathan said. "No Alex killed him  plus he was trying to kill me." I said. "Hell no I know my brother." Nathan said. "Yeah then you also know that he's crazy!?." I said. "I know my brother  in  and out and you're lying!." Nathan said.  "What do you want!?." I said. "Revenge!." Nathan said. "Yeah Good luck bye!" I said "You aren't going anywhere young lady." Nathan said and picked me up "PUT ME DOWN!." I yelled "Not until you admit you killed my brother!." He said. "I SAID I DIDNT, ALEX DID!." I yelled. "LIAR!." "PUT ME DOWN IM GETTING DIZZY." I yelled. "Hell no, you're going with me!." He said. "WHY me?!" I Said. "Because why not!?." Nathan said.  "I want to go home please." I said. "No." Instead of saying something I kicked him.  I ran away, he was running after me even though I kicked him "RUN AND ILL SHOOT YOU." He yelled and toke his gun out from his pocket "EVERYONE DOESS THAT UGH." I yelled. He said nothing but started to shoot me.
He didn't hit me with his first shoot but the second one he did "OWWWW." I cried.  "THATS WHATS HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT LISTEN AFTER!!!!!!!." He yelled and picked me up. Asshole idiot. "Take me to the hospital right now." I cried. "No way, I'll  clean you." He said. No way."Nathan plz." I cried. This really hurts. "Shut up." Nathan said. "Just wait Austin will come and beat you up."  I lied."I'm really scared now" Nathan said and started to laugh. Don't let me cuss him out.
Austins P.O.V
We finally arrived! And I started to run. Alex and Robert told me to slow down but I didn't. "Looking after Vida?." I heard a familiar deep voice say. Michael. "WHERE IS SHE?.". "I don't know". "WHERE IS SHE?." "I said I don't know she ran away." "We're not done just watch." I said and ran away.