Part 24

Alex's P.O.V
I screwed up!, ugh what a life. "Vida?." I whispered. "Yeah?." Vida said. "I'm sorry." I said. "Sorry for what?." Vida said. "Sorry for everything, if it wasn't for me we wouldn't end here." I said. "No it's not." Vida said. "It is, I'm sooo sorry." I said. "Its okay, now go to sleep." Vida said. The problem is I can't, where is Austin and Robert?.

Austins P.O.V
We looked everywhere and Alex won't even reply my text gosh.

Alex's P.O.V
Why not escape? I mean Nathan Is sleeping.....am I a Genius or what!?!.
"Vida,Vida wake up?!." I said. "What." she said lazy. "I have plan." I said. "Excuse me what?!. She said rubbing her eyes. "Well Nathan is sleeping and we have the chance to escape." I said. "Are you sure about this?." Vida said. Haven't been more sure. "Of Course." I said. "Well then let's go." Vida said.
I took my phone from the table I think Nathan forgot to hide it. Wow  I had like 100 messages from Austin and Robert. "Alex c'mon." Vida whispered. "I'm going." I whispered.
Me and Vida walked out carefully and WE MADE IT.
I quickly texted Austin and told him that we are out.
We walked for like 6 minutes until I heard someone walk behind us . It was creepy I turned around and saw two agents I knew feel they where after me and Vida. I quickly took Vida's hand and started to run, they started to run after us.
We was running for like 5 minutes. They were still running after us , they almost got us but then I saw a big car I guess someone was moving. Me and Vida got into the car. Someone came and Me and Vida was hiding so the family who was moving couldn't see us. I was going out of the car but suddenly it started  to drive and the worse thing is that I couldn't do anything. "Alex what's going on?." Vida said worried. "I think the Car is driving." I said. "WHAAT!!?." Vida said. "Shhhhh don't yell they might hear us."I said "Omg Alex we don't even know where this car will bring us!." Vida said. "Ups...." I laughed.