Chapter 3- Training

Vote and comment

Enjoy

Planet Azov

"Nika!" Beyoncé squeals rushing over to her bestfriend. The 9 year old was excited to see her after the weekends.

Jumping in the 8 year old's arms, making her stumble, but quickly catching herself hugging her crush back. Beyoncé hugged Onika tight, like really really tight making it harder for the smaller girl to breath.

"B-Bey... C-cant breath!" Onika's voiced muffled by Beyoncé's chest, struggling to get out of her grasp. She finally got Beyoncé off, her breathing heavy.

"Sorry Nika." the blonde girl smiles guiltily at her still trying to catch her breath. Finally catching her breath, Onika only smiled in return.

"Nika! I can't wait to tell you what happened over the weekend," Beyoncé grinned, Onika mirrored her actions.

"What happened over the weekend Jo?" Onika asked using a new word she learned today.

"Well we went hi- Wait what's a "Jo"?" Beyoncé asked scrunching her face up causing Onika to chuckle.

"You. It's an endearment Jo, it's the Scottish term for sweetheart. And from now on, I'm gonna start calling you it." Onika beams causing the blonde to giggle and blush.

"Thank you Nika- Wait what the hel- I mean heck is a Scottish." Beyoncé asked, scrunching her face up again.

"It's a language of some sort from Planet Earth Jo." Onika simply explains. Beyoncé nodded before smiling.

"Okay so now you can tell me how you're weekend went." Onika spoke causing Beyoncé to nod her head rapidly.

"On Saturday we went hiking in the mornin then went to the mall- ouuuu! I can't wait to show you the new make up I got- And then we ate lunch-"

Onika wasn't even listening anymore.

She just sat there letting Beyoncé ramble on how her weekend went and admired how pretty her crush is.

In her opinion, she is the most beautiful girl that ever existed.

She really is.

She loved everything about Beyoncé.

Down from her brown curls, to the beauty marks that stuck on her her caramel, feather soft skin. From her hypnotizing hazel orbs down to her perfectly shaped nose to her rosy lips that framed her warm, loving smile.

She loved every. single. thing about the hazel eyed girl.

You're perfection she almost blurted out, luckily she caught herself. She is not wrong though.

Then Beyoncé cut her rambling short when she realized Onika wasn't listening to her.

"Nika! Nika! Are you even listening to me?" she heard Beyoncé stress bringing her back to reality.

"Huh? Oh, oh, uh yes." Onika replied.

"Oh really? What did I say?" Beyoncé upped an eyebrow.

"You said Beyoncé is the prettiest girl in the universe." Onika blurted out. Realizing what she just said, her skin flushed in embarrassment causing to Bey to cutely giggle.

"Stop it Nika!" Beyoncé whined hiding her face in her palms. Onika nervously laughed with a nod.

"That's not what I was saying!" she smiled, her cute crooked teeth on display.