Chapter 4- Powers

Planet Azov

All of the keepers and Lauryn where in the palace's dinning room eating, in awkward silence. After the "fall out" Beyoncé and Onika had a couple days ago they haven't talked to each other, hardly even glance at each other since. They've never fought like this before and it was beginning to worry the others. Lauryn too was concerned. Whenever the two did fight, not even thirty minutes after they'd be apologizing to each other non-stop.

Breaking the silence, Lauryn spoke softly, "Ariana, could you please pass the egg rolls?" Ariana did so, quietly, and went back to eating. Silence once again took over the room till Megan cleared her throat making everyone look up from their plates and at her, everyone but Onika.

"Uh— Why y'all lookin' at me?" she awkwardly asked scanning the table, then bust out in a laughing fit.

Now everyone was looking at her like she was crazy. She was still laughing. Finally calming down she wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes and sighed, followed by a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Onika spoke for the first time

"Your f-faces when y'all were expecting me to s-say something after I-I cleared my throat!" She began to laugh again.

Everyone still had a straight face.

"It was funny y'all." she voiced with a playful eye roll and attitude and continued speaking, "Why we so quite?" she said taking a sip from her drink. Lauryn chuckled "I don't know, Bey? Onika? Why are we so quite?" she teased with a smirk.

Onika and Beyoncé's eye roll simultaneously. Both their eyes squinting at Lauryn. Onika inwardly groans now that the attention was on them.

"I don't know what you're talking about Queen L." She pettily rolls her neck, Onika scoffs but deep down knew she really can't be mad because Beyonce doesn't even know she likes her. Beyonce on the other hand felt out of the loop, to her everyone seem to know why Onika acted out that day except her. And that made her feel bad because to her well-- she's her bestfriend she's supposed to know the reason why Onika was upset. And it upset her that she didn't know.

Lauryn suddenly cleared her throat, "You guys, as you all know I've restricted you from using your powers since..."

"We were born." Megan joked while playfully rolling her eyeballs. The others agree and Lauryn softly chuckles. "Yes, yes, anyway I want to start learning how your powers wor-" that immediately made all the keepers jump excitedly from their seats and cheer. Robyn jumped up and down, screamed, and voiced, "Oh my! I never thought I would ever see this day!" and to dramatize her excitement some more she faked passed out and fell in Onika's arms resulting to both of them falling.

The Queen laughed watching as they celebrated the news. "Alright, alright, alright. But don't ever use them to someone's disadvantage, and don't get too carried away. Understood?" they rapidly nod their heads and responded with yeses.

//

fogive me lol

thoughts?

vote <3