Tongue and Hands (Sukuna)

Day 1- Handjob
Warnings: just general smut
———————————————————————————
   A moan escaped your lips as your cock brushed against Sukuna's. Seeking more pleasure, you rolled your hips down once again, whining in ecstasy.
   "What does my little pet want?" He cooed, pinching your nipple.

   "P-please.." You were so desperate for release, it practically hurt at this point.

   "Please, what? You have to be specific." His hand was running smoothly up and down your inner thighs, purposely avoiding the thing in between your legs.

   "Touch me, please.." you mumbled into his ear. He grinned devilishly, knowing how needy you were getting.

   "Of course, anything for you.." Finally sliding his hand up, he grabbed the base of your cock firmly, making you lurch forward. Hiding your face in his neck, your hips began to move in an attempt to fuck yourself into his hand.

   "Suku-HaAh!-" A tongue had escaped from his palm, now licking and sucking you. The room was filled with your wanton moans and cries making Sukuna smile. "Please please please, god, Sukuna.." you chanted.

   "Come on, you're so close.." The hand on your dick finally began to move making you throw your head back. Your thighs shook from pleasure and your hands had a death grip on the sheets. Sukuna continued pumping you, the mouth on his palm making it even more pleasurable. At last, you came onto both your bodies, biting into his shoulder in order to muffle the last of your moans.

   "Fuck..." you breathed out, lifting the head that was hidden in Sukuna's neck.

   "You horny fuck, you couldn't even wait until I was done with my work huh?" He scoffed.