Pet (Sukuna)

Day 3: Thigh riding
(I skipped day two lmao)
Warnings: general smut
———————————————————————————

Despite how many times you told yourself you wouldn't return, something about the curse always seemed to entice you, making you eventually come back to him. Was this the fourth time? Fifth perhaps? You weren't sure, and that didn't matter right now since you were currently on your knees, kneeling right in front of his throne. A tattooed hand reached down to tilt your chin up, forcing you to make eye contact with his blood colored eyes.

"You know, you remind me of a dog, sorcerer. Always crawling back to it's owner. Maybe I should make you my pet. You wouldn't mind much anyways, won't you?" He chuckled with a grin on his face.

Rule two when with Sukuna: Only speak when you are spoken two. Rule one was to obey Sukuna. He is the only one in charge, and you belong to him once you stepped into his territory.

"No.." you mumbled in reply. He hummed low, bringing his thumb up to your lips. He pushed your bottom lip down, tilting his head in amusement.

"And may I ask about that problem in between your legs?" His head gestured to your lower body, and you knew exactly what he was talking about. His foot moved to slot itself between your thighs. He pressed against your hard on making you groan. You had been hoping that he wouldn't notice it. It was definitely pathetic knowing that you came back to him because of how much he clouded your mind.

"It's...because of you, master.." you said quietly.

"Ah, me? Tell me, why have you returned to me, hm?" You thought for a moment. Why did you come back? Indeed it probably was a bad idea, yet you still went through with it.

"Because...you're the only one that can satisfy me." Hearing those words come out of your own mouth was a surprise. What was even more surprising was the look on Sukuna's face. The grin returned and he slipped his thumb into your mouth, pushing down on your tongue.

"My, my, you are an obedient one. Perhaps I should reward my good pet?" You nod your head eagerly, looking up at him like a puppy. He patted his lap, gesturing for you to sit on it. You obeyed, straddling his thighs while looking directly at him. His strong hand gripped your waist, and the overall close proximity was making you dizzy. You were finally living out your fantasies that you dreamed of almost every night. Pulling you in, he smashed his lips against yours, pushing his tongue into your mouth. Your whines were swallowed up by him as he licked and explored your mouth. He eventually pulled away to lean over your shoulder. A small nibble on your ear could be felt, sending shivers throughout your back.

"Ride my thigh, pet." He instructed. You nodded, beginning to slowly move your hips. A whine came from your lips from finally being able to have your pleasure. Sukuna moved his head down to your neck, latching on and biting down.

"A-ahn!~ s-so good master!" Euphoria was all that could be felt at that moment. The mix of the friction along with each bite from Sukuna's fangs was pleasurable indeed.

"Good boy, such a good little slut." He mumbled into your ear. You bit down on your lip, feeling your moans get louder and louder. "Who do you belong to, pet?" His raspy voice questioned.

At first you didn't answer, too lost in the pleasure. Words didn't seem to formulate despite hearing what he said. The hands on your waist stopped your movements, making a needy whine come out from you. "I asked you a question." He gritted.

"Y-You! I belong to you and only you, master!" He cried. Release was so near, just a bit more and you would finish. Satisfied with your answer, he loosened his hands, allowing you to move freely again. Your hips were moving at a more frantic pace now, it almost resembled a dog in heat. Sukuna snaked a hand up your shirt, while the other wrapped around your dick. He stroked it up and down, with the only sounds being your desperate cries. Finally, you spilled onto his stomach with a cry, tears forming on the corners of your eyes. Your body lay slumped on top of Sukuna's, and you were once again reminded as to why you kept on returning.