01 | Forgotten Dream

Sunoo's birthday.

Its raining. He had no umbrella brought with him so he is soaked in rain water. Sunoo was living a simple life.

He is a just a teenager but with lots of fan girls at school. He has this not so deep but sweet and soft voice. He's also a good dancer. Everyone admires him. He then likes to be on stage, but that was years ago. He's not close with anyone and doesn't listen to anybody except for his sister.

Why? it goes like this.

Sunoo was once a trainee in a big and famous entertainment company and had this friend that is always there by his side named Riki.

Riki was a transferee from the japanese branch of the agency and went to korea to have a chance to be in the final line up of a new boy group. Since Riki was a transferee, he had trouble gaining friends but Sunoo was there to be his friend even if there was a language barrier between them.

Sunoo and Riki succeeded to be in the debut line up but one day, Riki left the company right before debuting without telling anyone why; not even to Sunoo.

Sunoo had mixed emotions; full of questions towards his bestfriend and decided to withdraw from debuting too. From then on, Sunoo became cold to everybody not letting anyone to be close with him because he feared to be left again.

But one day....

When he was walking his way home, some casting crew budged into his face and all wanted to cast him as a potential trainee.

He was nearly home right before he knew it but these people blocked his way so he couldn't escape. Good thing his sister saw him being crowded and helped him get through. Sunoo was so pissed because of that.

Then his sister voiced out and said; "Maybe its the right time."

"Right time for what?" Sunoo asked with curiosity.

"Time to pursue your forgotten dream." she answered.

Sunoo remained silent, and you can say that the unwantedness was written all over his face.

"Look, I know what you're thinking. Its him again right?"