03 | Exchange Student

[Now playing: Into the I-Land]

~I got pushed tteomillyeo wasseo
Neomudo chaja hemaen kkumui mun ape
Nae ane keu jageun noraega
Jageun noraega kyeolgul nal deryeowasseo~

Sunoo's phone rang endless times, but he won't bother answering it because he already knew that it's the casting crew who was calling again. He covered his ears with his pillows and tried to continue sleeping. A moment of silence. Sunoo fell asleep again.

Few moments later....

"Yes, this is Kim Sunoo's number but he is still asleep, I'm his sister how can I help?" Sunoo nearly woke up because he thought he heard his sister.

"Oh, I see. He can come to your company to audition. Tomorrow morning? Ok I'll tell him." Sunoo widen his eyes after realizing what he just heard.

"NOONAAAA!!! What audition are you talking about?!" Sunoo asked immediately.

"Oh it was that casting crew from Be:Lift Lab who called. I answered it for you because you were still sleeping and said that you'll come to audition." Sowon calmly answered while showing a smirk on her face.

"WHAT?! You decided for me? Again? But Noona how many times do..."

"-Do I have to tell you that I don't want to debut anymore-. Yeah right Sunoo, even if you deny it, I know there's a part of you that still wants to be on stage." Sowon cuts Sunoo as she memorized already that he was going to say that again.

"Give it a try, Sunoo. Just this once. After all we still don't know what will happen at the audition hall." Sowon added.

~

Sunoo peacefully arrived at Hanlim Multi Arts School earlier before his first class.

As he entered their room, he plugged his earphones and listened to 'Crown' by TXT.

TXT is a globally famous boy group from Hybe Labels. It was supposed to have 7 members —Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Huening Kai, Sunoo, and Riki.

But since Riki and him backed out from debuting, only five continued to debut.

"I heard that the exchange student will come today." Sunoo's classmates' voices filled the whole room. But Sunoo doesn't hear anything because of his earphone's noise cancellation technology.

Suddenly, their professor entered their classroom.

"Good morning class, he is the exchange student for this year and he will be your classmate. Introduce yourself." The new student looked stunning with their school uniform. You would thought that he's an idol.

"Hello I'm Jake. I'm from Australlia. I came to Korea last week. I hope to be friends with you all"  Jake said with his cool Australlian accent.

"The seat beside Sunoo is empty. You can sit there." their professor added.

Jake quickly went to his desk and said hi to Sunoo but Sunoo just coldly stared at him

Jake quickly went to his desk and said hi to Sunoo but Sunoo just coldly stared at him. Jake was talkative all throughout their class so Sunoo didn't understand anything in their lecture.

*Bell rang*

It's dismissal time. Jake followed Sunoo who straightly went out when he heard the bell.

"So, what are you gonna do tomorrow? Can we hang out?" Jake asked Sunoo.

"I'm going to do my sister a favor. And try to make her satisfied then I can finally live my life as I wanted." Sunoo responded.

"Really? Can I come with you? I wanna help too!"  Jake got excited and suddenly insisted to come.

"Whatever."  Sunoo continued to walk out of the premises.

The next morning

"Sunoo-yaaaaa!! Your friend is outside, waiting for you! Sunoo wake up!!!!"  Sowon shouted behind Sunoo's ears.

"Noona it's Saturday morning and what friend are you talking about?" Sunoo lazily asked with a sleepy voice.

"He said he'll come with you to do me a favor. What favor is it huh? You'll go to audition? If you do, get up now you might get disqualified if you come late." Sowon happily stated, shouting right at Sunoo's ear.

"Aish! I'd be happy if I get disqualified." Sunoo whispered.

"You were saying something?" Sowon pretended that she didn't heard anything.

"Nothing. Fine! I'll go just give me five minutes." Sunoo got up from bed and went to shower. He wore a familiar hoodie and went outside to see who's 'friend' that his sister was talking about.

"What are you doing here?!"