Chapter. 1

" 天上天下,唯我独尊: Throughout the heavens, I alone am the honored one. "

Toman's Manifesto

...

Kambe Daisuke irritatedly dialed the number he's been calling a few times now

Kambe Daisuke irritatedly dialed the number he's been calling a few times now. He gritted his teeth as the person he's been calling finally answered the phone. Before he can even speak up and tell the other person how annoyed he is right now, he got beat to it.

" What do you want? I'm busy right now. " A woman's voice said through the device daisuke is holding near his ear. He rolled his eyes as the grip on his phone tightened. Whenever he will be involved with this girl it does nothing to him but headache.

" What do you mean by busy? " Daisuke visibly scoffed. " By what? Sitting at the veranda of your cheap apartment? " He added as he remotedly opened the door of his car.

" Why? Isn't that busy enough? " The woman on the other line said nonchalantly.

" Also, if you're planning to go here. Don't, it's too dangerous. " The woman added.

" You think i couldn't protect myself? You're just saying that because you don't want to be bothered. " Daisuke checked his watch and started the engine.

" I'm coming there at 10 minutes. Make yourself presentable. " Daisuke said as he started driving really fast.

" Fuck off. I'm not going anywhere today. "

" The reward is half a million. I'll give you the 75 percent of the profit. " Daisuke offered. Knowing that if the woman he's talking to is bribed with money and anything precious she will agree. 

" .... "

And he's always right.

" That's the deal then. I'll hang up the phone now. " Daisuke said and throw his phone at the back sit. He drive more faster to get on his destination on time.

On another place daisuke is heading to, A woman sitting on the ground of her varenda's cheap apartment stood up and stretched her limbs.

" Haven't took any rest since morning and i have another work to do. " She groaned and leaned on the railings. " Oi kid! " She called out to the kid passing by.

" What is it sister?! " The kid answered as he look up at the woman.

" Buy me a whole pack of my usual cigarette, keep the change. " She took a money out of her pants pocket and crumpled it before throwing it to the kid.