Tempest Sweets

(Notice Dear Readers this is only a Little Story I will write when I have time , it won't have a normal upload plan)

Rimuru POV

"Rimuru-SAMAAAA?" It knocked on my door and I could hear Shuna's voice 'Oh hell God pleas don't tell me ..' 

/Aren't you yourself the being called God/ Ciel asked me and I ignored it. Then shuna came in with a huge tower of Paperwork. 

'I knew it! Traitor! Don't brimg me veryday so much paperwork!' I cursed in my mind but then I smiled "Thank you Shuna" 

"No problem Rimuru-sama" She said and then left .. after the door was closed again I sighed. 

/Ciel can't you help me once?/

/Mh... I can/ she said and my eyes widened 

/Nice thank you Ciel you are the best!/ 

/But not with the paperwork/ she ended her sentence and my face darkened as I now I need to do the paperwork by myself.

'I don't want to do this...'

/As I said I could help you Master , how about going to another World and leaving your Parallel existence here to do all the Work?/ she suggested and I smiled 

/Let's do that right away Ciel! But let us go to Earth you wanted to see that world am I right?/ I said and Ciel blushed a bit /Yes Master .. creating a Clone completed travelling trough the Multiverse to Planet called Earth Y/N?/

/Yes!/ I said happy and in the next Second I was standing right between Humas .. normal Humans .. I have missed this so much! But where the hell am I ? I can't read this Language? 

/According to the World map you know this must be France/ Ciel said 

/Why the Hell France Ciel? Teleport me to good old japan but now!/

/Yes Master/ and there it was the Language I could read and speak Japan .. to be frank I am in Tokyo. 'Then what should I do now? Just Chillin? .... no way! Just working under some company again ?... no way!' 

I then looked at my clothes they were pretty normal but I guess I look good in them as I walked through the streets of Tokyo thinking of an way to live my life here in Japan without it beeing to boring I saw an old man that left his shop for the last time.

'He sells the shop? I guess he is to old for managing a shop' I walked to the old man and gretted him respectfull and then asked "For how much are you selling this house?" I asked him and he looked at me. 

"For 2.5 Million Yen , but I guess you don't have that much money" he said with a smile "I coocvked there over 30 Years of my life and it was really fun" 

/Ciel please create 2,5 Million Yen/ I tasked her and then I taked them out of my backpack. 

"Her old man I will buy it for 2.5 Million Yen and i will take good care of it" I said and the man smiled with a huge smile "Is that so ? then I will take only 2 Million Yen" he said and I gave him the money. He gave me some papers the key and the ownership of that house / shop. 

After that old man left I opened the door and looked inside. 'He sure have cleaned everything that old gramps but I guess I need to make it look better then now. Then after a few minutes of thinking what to do with this shop I thought about a Shop that sells Sweets after all everyone like sweets right?

I waited until it was around midnight so that no one would see what I was doing here. I consumed everything and stored it In my Imaginary space and then created a complete white counter and a few Cake counters where i will store the sweets also in white. Then I created a few black Chairs and Desks ... a few plants that this Shop won't look to empty. The walls were already white and the I cleaned the windows and created a sign above my door. 

Tempest Sweets  was standing on that sign and then I asked Ciel to creat the Unique Skill Chef that Shion had for me but she already made the Ultimate Skill Kitchen Chef for me which includes that you also only need to think about how it should look and thats what the end product is like. 

Then we all learned that the eyes are eating too! 

/And Ciel how do you think my little shop up to 40 Persons can sit here and we will grand the service to take Sweets with you when you want so you don't need to sit here/ 

/I think the Shop really looks good , but Master xou should dress up better for that!/ she said and then already changed my clothes in modern clothes and a blue colored apron for me. 

So that you know currently I look like a 17/18 Year old boy/girl but I am a real boy ... yes you heared it right I have my son back! I don't know why Ciel give him back to me but I guess I better not ask her. 

I walked into the private rooms of the shop were was enough space for a little living room and the kitchen so I also created everythin I need to live her a bed the Kitchen itself a television and yeah I need that to live. 

After that long Night Ciel activated Sleep mode for me and so my first day on Earth anded with my own shop. I was excited for the next day. 

AT 8 a.m. Ciel woke me up I yawned "Is it already time?" I asked sleepy

/Yes master it is .. I also created a few ingredients for your sweets you can begin now. And so I was an entire hour in the Kitchen creating tzhe first Menu of this shop , of course I also had a very expensive Cafe machine after all when you sell sweets you need to have a good cafe too. 

'But It's kind of boring to just create everything after I have enough money from the shop I will only buy me stuff legit' I thought and looked at the Clock it was now 9:30 a.m. 

'Time to open this shop already !' I thought while opening the door and then I wrote the opening hours on one of the windows. I thought about 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 

Then the Old man came along and looked at the shop "You sure did much on a single day .. I think I am just to Old haha" he said 

"You are back hm? Do you want to have something ? Today it's for free for you Mr." I said while smiling at him

"When you are saying it's free how can I deniesuch an offer" He said and walked inside with me I waited for his order and the brought him a simple chocolate cake and a coffe. He tried it "Hmm.. that's really delicouse you are talanted no you are the master of sweets" He said and I blushed a bit.

"Don't overdo it Gramps" I said and smiled. 'It sure is a good feeling thast he likes it after all I made a Ramen shop into a Sweets Shop.