The first Date

Chiyoko POV

"Do you want to go out with me ?" Is what he asked me with a smile , seriously who could resist such a smile .. 

"Ehh .. I .. yes I want" I said while blushing after all the senior's all looked this way. 

"They needed long for that" one smiled 

"Your right it was so obvious" another granny said while smiling 

"Congrats Rimuru" another said 

The fact that the others said these things made us blush both. 

"Then do you want to go to a cinema , shopping or an Resturant" He asked me 

"How about we go first to a cinema nad then eat something?" I said and he nodded "Then tomorrow is fine for you ?" He asked and "Ah yes of course I will come after you close here" I said while smiling a bit. 

After I paid and left the store I got panniced about what just happened 'Argh .. I never thought I would get in love with an Human .. what should I wear a dress? Or something simple?' I walked home after all I live alone here. 

 3rd POV

On the next day you could see two beings walking trough the city one is a God like beeing the other one is a Demon. They both have nice fitting clothes on and smiled while walking to the cinema holding hands together. 

Everything that seemed to be awkward between those two a few days ago changed this Day one would thought they are together for years already talking with smiles and a happy tone. Watching together a Movie and Eating afterwards. 

In the resturant the eyes were pointed at these two as they sat down and ordered they don't even noticed that everyone looked at them with jealous eyes. 

Rimuru POV

After we ordered I looked at her .. really this smile is just too sweet.

"So how do you find the movie?" I asked her and she thought about it "Mhh even when I normally not watch these kind of Movies I really enjoyed it watching with you" she said 

"Mh you could have said something what arte you watching normally?" I asked curious  

"Anime ... I really love Anime" She said 'When you would know that all of that Anime exist in real life ha..ha' I thought while smiling 

"You were much more talkkactive today it's nice to see you like this" I said honest and her fce darkened "I am sorry that I am like this .." she said a bit sad 

"You don't need to be sad about that you are cute that way too" I said and she the smiled again , after that our meals came and we ate together .. for a deamon she really has manners maybe even better then mine. 

After our Date ended late night I walked her home after all who would let his girl walk around at night alone the whole way home? As we then reached her house she streched her body up to my mouth and gave me a Kiss. 

That really suprised me but I accepted it and after she once again was on her normal height I patted short her head "Good night Chiyoko" 

"Good Night Rimuru" she said and then get into her house , as for me I walked happy to my shop summing some random songs.

/Fufu master really is in love/ She said and giggled 

/Ehh.. just shut up Ciel/ I said annoyed 

The next few weeks we didn't even needed a second date we were behaving already like a couple .. she came everyday into my Shop giving me a short kiss while leaning over the counter then taking some sweets and eating them. 

But today she was a bit annoyed I could feel it the aura she is giving off is quite scary "Something wrong today Honey ?" I asked her and she sighed "Akito and Hinata are annoying at the moemnt" she said. 

Chiyoko often tells me about her friends , both of course are Demons like her but she never told me about Demon's well I can understand it. Most happy or normal things about them I was suprised to hear that they annoyed her today. 

Akito POV - A few minutes before

"Oi Hinata do you too feel like Chiyoko is behaving strange ?" I asked her worried about Chiyoko

"Mhm .. I never saw our litlle Princess behave like this she seemed to be annoyed by all" Hinata said 

After the Classes were over we waited for Chiyoko "What is wrong with you Chiyoko?" I asked her 

"Nothing" she simply said 'Don't Nothing me! You are clearly annoyed to be at School' I sighed 

"Are you sure Chiyoko ? How about we are going together to Tempest Sweets together today ?" Hina asked her and she kinda flinched at the words Tempest Sweets "Nope I don't want to go there today" Chiyoko said and then walked away.

"Isn't she going there every day?" I asked Hina and she nodded "Maybe we just should let her be wor this week" Hina suggested but I was worried what if her Family did somethig ? 

"But what if they again tried to kill her?" I asked Hina after I was sure no one would hear us "I don't think so .. I didn't felt any Demonic energy that got realesed while a fight" 

"But still shouldn't we follow her ?" I asked

"But we would hurt her privacy with that do you really want to do that?" Hina asked worried 

"Mhh .. I need to know hat Is going on with her" I said and followed her Hina sighed and walked next to me "Then I will help you".

After we followed her for 15 Minutes of walking who would be suprised she goes again to that Shop .. but what we saw then was something shocking .. she leaned over the ounter and kissed Rimuru. 

"D-D-Did she just kissed Rimuru!?" Hina said with a red face 

"I can't belive it our antisozial princess got an Boyfriend" I said 

"Now I regret it .. we shouldn't have followed her. She sure want to keep it a secret from us" Hina said looking at me "Mhh.. but what when this Rimuru is someone bad ? I can't let my her be tricked by some men" I said a bit angry. 

Hina looked shocked at me "Let's go home and calm down" she said pulling me away from our position. 

Rimuru POV

After she told me that they just got on her nerve I giggled "And you are that annoyed because of that?" I said smiling 

"Don't laugh at me !" she said pouting and looking at me. I served a few Costumers and then walked to her desk patting her head "Yosh Yosh .. calm down already" I said with a low voice .. after all when I now something about her then that patting her head calms her down. 

A few seconds later she once again smiled at me. 

'but what makes me worrie is that two Demons that Stalked us .. that sure will give me some headache .. I already know it ...'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry if it's bad I am not good at writing storys about a couple and so on)