03%

nash's pov.

i bring the cigarette up to my lips and take one more long drag.

i wait for him to come out of the unknown girl's house.

he walks out, kissing her on the lips and putting his hoodie on. i insert the key on the ignition and turn it quickly.

i follow him cautiously as he walks into a dark alley way. i park the car and get out.

"yo, you got the stuff." i put the cigarette out.

"you can't keep doing this, jc." he chuckles.

"nash? get the fuck out of here." he comes closer.

"what happens when elena finds out you've been watching her?" my eyes grew wide.

"i saw you earlier with your telescope. you weren't star gazing, just watching some live porn." anger grew inside me as i brought the sharp blade to his stomach.

"you don't treat her right." i grunted as i repeatedly stabbed him.

he groaned in pain. he fell to the floor.

he coughed up blood. "you're not getting away with this."

i pounced on to him as my hands, covered with the latex gloves, found their way around his neck.

he gasped for air but i held harder until he stopped breathing completely and his eyes were shut tight.

"looks like she won't find out will she?" i smirked and just chuckled while getting into the car and driving away from his lifeless body.

jack j fanfic is out, in honor of his 19th birthday. :(: