⚫️ fluff- dolled up

(This ones just a super basic fluff about getting ready for a night out)

Its 6:30pm, friday night.

Your sitting on your floor, cross legged in front of the full length mirror doing your makeup. Brandon and Danny are taking you out tonight. They told you yesterday over lunch. They also said to look your finest. Assuming wherever they are taking you is posh, your little black dress is hung up on the door handle. Even though they said the place is fancy, you only apply light makeup. Concealer, blush, bronzer, hightlight in the coner of your eyes and basic winged eyelinner. Then, finally, some mascarra.

Standing up and making your way into the bathroom, you garb your hair straighter and sit back down on the floor plugging it in. Your then brush though your hair before picking up the hot iron and guiding it through your long hair.

Danny and Brandon are waithing for you down stairs in the front room. You have been told to meet them down there at 7 once you're ready. You can just hear them, laughing and playing chess.

Once your hair is staright, you look yourself in the mirror. Taking a deep breath to calm your nerves. Your hands are shaking as time passes. You look down to see your long black nails shinning the the sunsetting light. Your dressed in all black tonight, as requested. Damn im kinda hot though. You giggle to yourself while you stand up and head over to the black dress.

Sliding off your trackpants and tank top, your adjust your strapless bra so it sits right under the dress. You change into a nice fresh pair of lace panties beofre unziping the dress off the hanger.

Your sat on the corner of the bed, buckleing up your tall heals. Once again standing in them, making sure you actully can.

Phone, make up touch ups and perfume in your purse, you start maing your way down the marble staircase. One foot infront of the other, slowly making you way to the front room. You try to shake off as much nervousness as you can while you walk over the hallway rug. Once at the door to the room, your lift up your right hand and gently knock on the tall black wooden door.

Brandon opens it. Before even looking at your face, hes looking at your short little dress, your figure and your hair. He breaths out heavily beofre Danny joins him in the double doorway frame. Both men looking you up and down. The pair are both dressed in fully black suits with neatly done ties.

"What a gorgeous girl" Danny says proudly, looking you in the eyes.

You walk intot he room and do a cute little spin, Brandons hands sitting lightly on your waist.

Its 7:00pm now. You have ten minuts untill the car will arive to drive you the dinner. Brandon sits you his knee while Danny sits close, both pairs of hands on your thighs or waist. You feel so pretty all dolled up and you can see they feel the same, both basicly speachless while they hold you, waiting for the car.

You look up as you hear the car pull up in the driveway. Danny looks out the window and smiles before reaching for your hand to help you up from Brandons knee. The two of them supply an elbow for either side of you. You hold onto both of them, walking down the stairs infront of the house. The sound of your heals echoing. You feel so powerful.

They sit on either side of you in the car, one of eaches hands on one of your thighs.

"Now, Darling, the place we are going is very luxurious, so you need to promise the both us that your going to be on your best behaviour" Brandon comands squeezing his hand, tightening his grip on you.

"I pinky promise" you reply smiling, excited.

Hey, so sorry this onese short, I've been busy with school. Anyways hope you like it Please VOTE and make sure to share suggestions!!!

-alex💗