Chapter 1

( Rwby is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth. Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel belongs to it rightful owner.)

Port was teaching the class as he was telling the story.

Port: " And so ends the tale of the legendary Viking Goddess."

Everyone groans.

This story lasted a very long time...and by that I meant 10 minutes. Yeah shocking.

Blake: " Do you have any story's that actually true?"

Port: " It call fiction for a reason...but yes I do."

Loona had stop texting and was undercover for IMP trying to find the weaknesses of a person.

Port: " The Eternal Pureblood. Name long forgotten."

Everyone listens to Port

Port: " Long ago when Remnant was made there was two that were chosen to be the gods of the world. One was a man who represented the Light and one a woman who represented the Darkness."

Yang: " Urghh isn't that sexist? Why is it always the females that deemed evil."

Port: " Unfortunately I did not made the story Yang. So I can't control it."

Yang sighed and listen to him.

Port: " There was another being. One who kept them in line. The most powerful being in Remnant they said Monty made him the second most powerful. Below him basically Monty right hand man if we understand properly."

Pyrrha: " Was he good or evil?"

Port: " Many of the history had faded in time or was destroyed. But it is said he represented Justice,Order, Chaos, destruction....many of the books had different options of the eternal being."

Blake smiled thinking. She wonder what this person would do if he was still around.

Blake: " What happened to him? If he was so powerful how come he was forgotten?"

Port: " He was so powerful and so loved and respected. Feared by the Light one he was. So feared he sealed him away."

Everyone gasped even Loona.

Port: " Followed by a massive war that the man who was sealed away was unable to prevent due to the fear of the Light. For he seal the only person that could stop the war."

Blake: " What war was this?"

Port: " I'm not entirely sure....all I know is it had something to do with racism."

Pyrrha: " How would he be free?"

- Somewhere -

Roma and Neo were walking in some strange ruins as Neo was holding an extremely old map she found.

Port: " When the stars are perfect. The gateway to hell is open and the Grimm are aggressive. The keyhole will open. The Key is the blood of a person who parents rejected their child for being who she is and how she was made."

Roma: " Are you absolutely sure that this thing is real? It could an old wife tale."

Neo: " A lot of people don't even know there was an actual temple underneath Menagerie."

Roma: "....yeah fair point."

She looks around seeing extremely old art and painting.

One of a man who was made of light.

One of a woman who was made out of darkness.

And one male made out of pure aura.

Roma: "...hu...just like that extremely old book I stole from Atlas."