A/N ▪ Meet the Author

(If you don't want to know me, skip to 'A/N ▪ Introductions' and start your adventure! P.S. yes that is me. She/They pronouns.)

// Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm Jaye and I've been writing fanfiction for years.

Chances are if you were on a Camila Cabello amino community in mid 2018 to late 2019 you'd met me at some point, and if so hello!

I've started posting my writing because life's really gotten hard recently, and I've realized, as dark as it is, that I don't know how much time I have on this floating space rock. But I want to spend every second writing out my dreams and ideas for people's entertainment.

Now with the sappy shit out of the way, I'm still new to releasing my writing. So don't expect Yellow series level writing in the books I write! I'm not that great but it's definitely not horrible either. Bear with me! 😅😂

This story is a rollercoaster for sure, but it's insanely worth it in every way. I've had this idea forever I think.

The narrative follows Lauren mostly, and shows her struggles through the life she's been granted (and her love life, of course. It's a camren book after all.) while she avoids being caught by the higher ups.

Very urban vibes to this book for sure.

Now that being said, here's some facts about me.

▪ I'm a minor, and an Aquarius.

▪ My digital mark is J.Hermes or J.H.

▪ I actively follow most of the 5H girls(OT5 forever), Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez and Sabrina Carpenter.

▪ I'm extremely mentally unstable, writing is how I cope.

▪ I'm part of the LGBTQIA+ community!

▪ Lauren Jauregui is my favorite 5H girl, while my favorite ship is Camren.

▪ My dms are always open but please don't trauma dump unless I already know you. Just out of courtesy! :]

▪ I really hope you enjoy this, as it's taken me a rather long time! Please vote and comment if you have!\\

▪¤ Comment down below your pronouns! Let me get to know you guys! ^-^¤▪