Introduction

This story is only fictional. It is completely made up from the authors imagination.

Before reading, I would like to encourage everyone to use "Serif" for the text, I'm not forcing you so don't worry

Enjoy reading !

|| P.s. this story is unedited. So expect wrong spellings and grammatical errors ||

.
.

A group of entangled music club members. Who has their own dreams but share the SAME GOAL.

"It's to express themselves through music."

They are aiming for the Global battle of the bands.

GBOB (Global battle of the bands) is a live competition joined by bands from all continents around the world.

Inorder to get a spot on GBOB they have to win the Club competition first which is joined by bands from all schools in their place.

After winning the CC (Club competition) they have to win the Notes on War which is joined by bands from all cities in their country.

Once they have won both, Their ticket to GBOB is assured.

They are a group of 9 people who exchanges positions every year. For the competition only requires 5-4 members per band. Others call them, The entangled band. They lack teamwork, harmony, and honesty.

Speaking of members, A new student from last year who was rumored mute, weird and psycho has been wanting to join the club. Due to the rumors they didn't pay attention to her. Not wanting to get involve with her. Not until the last year of junior highschool, the new student was willingly accepted.

The group of 9 has been trying to fight the spot for GBOB since 6th grade elementary, but failed for 4 years straight until 3rd year junior highschool. Not knowing what their mistake was...

Is passion enough for music? Or rather was it selfishness disguised in passion?

.
.

A/N

This story may contain uncomfortable or unusual events. It may also talk about sensitive topics,
Su!ci!de, Abùs3, and so on and so forth. If you are the sensitive type, Feel free to read other stories.

Thank you !

.
.
.

- PROLOGUE NEXT..