CHAPTER 6

Mumtaz goes to the kitchen . Everyday she will bemade to take the food for Mahadev and for her alsoand before entering the room she will be made to getthe food approved by saramalika as she never truststhe servant and sarita as they are aged . Mumtazasks vandita to give her a powder made with herbswhich will make a person get rid of tiredness andstress . Vandita asks for what she is asking the powderand then mumtaz says karan asked for it who mixesit with wine and drinks as he is so stressed becauseof swapnas condition . vandita nods the head andmeanwhile thinks why mumtaz always concerns somuch about karan and gives the powder . mumtaztakes away the food for mahadev and keeps thepowder in one hand and goes into the servants roomand secretly opens a drawer there and mixes half ofthe powder at a glass and takes the wine and mixesit with it . she takes the wine glass and goes to karansroom and knocks the door and gives the glass to himand winked her eye at him . Karan takes the glasscloses the door and writes a note stating Thankyou .Mumtaz smiles and goes to the room of saramalikaand gets the food verefied and leaves to mahadevsroom and opens the door and sees mahadev lyingin the corner crying . she lended her hand to him ,he hugged her immediatly and said never leaveme . Ridhima said yes and gives him the food andate it side by side then she makes him sleep locks upthe room and goes to see karan at his room . karanopens the door he is so glad that ridhima gave himwine which he is addicted of. Ridhima asked aboutRaazi . karan told raazi is out with manav to buyclothes for his wedding . Mumtaz asks karan abouthow he is able to bear swapnas state karan says i haveforgotten her and holds mumtazs hand . mumtazsays i have to go mahadev will be searching for me .karan says that mad boy howcome he survives all theattempts? mumtaz asks what? karan says nothingand says you may go now.