CHAPTER 18

As for the first time the hyungs met taeggukkie, they already like her so far.

Even Jennie and Yugyeom were chaotic as if they've been friends for years.

They played, after Yoongi and Jungkook conversation they went to the others and played like nothing happened.

"Ah- seems like taeggukkie is already sleepy. Hmm?" Jungkook asked his daughter who is he carrying right now.

Taeggukkie nod.

"Yoongi Hyung we'll get going now! Taeggukkie is sleepy now"

"Okay, be careful driving okay!" Yoongi kissed his forehead and kisses taeggukkie's nose.

"Bye bye baby. Take care!"

They went to the car with Yugyeom Lisa and Jennie.

"Soo.. Jennie will stay with me and Yugyeom will stay at yours." Lisa said when they got in the condo.

"Alright." Jungkook went to his unit with Yugyeom and taeggukkie who was fast asleep in his arms.

"Kooks, your hyungs are the best. I wish we can be friends too."

"What are you saying? You're friends with them if you're friends with me. That's what they say, if I have friends it's their friends too." Jungkook said tucking taeggukkie to the bed.

"Oh?, Is that so? Then I am friends with famous persons?! Oh my gosh what did I do from my past life to meet such persons like you"

"Hmp! You're reacting as if you met the president!" Jungkook dragged him outside the room so taeggukkie can sleep peacefully.

"Change topic, did you... Already meet your ex-husband?" Yugyeom asked sitting at the couch.

"Oum" Jungkook nod and sat beside him.

"Oum? Is it only oum? Babe I want some tea! Spill!" Yugyeom said.

"Aish! Tea your face! We haven't encounter that much! I hate to see him!"

"Eh? Why didn't I see him? You said you guys were friends right?"

"Do he really need to be with us even we are friends? Oh correction, bEfOre!"

"Eh? That sound like you don't move on yet! Babe keep it up! You moved on already right?"

"Yes I did but that doesn't mean I already forgive him!" Jungkook scrub his face with his hands.

"Geez stop that or else your face would be erased" Yugyeom remove his hand from his face.

"I don't know yugy, I don't know if I already moved on...... I- I didn't expect to meet him again! For the past few years that we didn't saw each other why am I the only one who is suffering like this? Why he isn't?!"

"Kooks, We can't say that he has someone now but what if he really has?" Yugyeom asked.

"Then be happy with his new. That would be great and easy for me."

"Engk! Don't lie to me! I know you were hurting!"

"And what about it? I am hurting since then." Jungkook can't take it anymore so he hugged him.

Jungkook again cried in Yugyeom's arms just like before.

"Shh.. it's alright sorry for asking..... Stop crying now...." Yugyeom circling his hand from his back, it made him calm down a bit.

"How can he be like this? After what he have done? He moved on that fast?! After four years he hadn't even asked me not even search for me!"

"It okay.... Stop crying now okay?...." Yugyeom keep patting his back like a baby.