CHAPTER 21

Jungkook looked at Namjoon when he entered the kitchen.

"Taehyung is here" Namjoon said making them look at him in shock.

"What?"

"Where is taeggukkie?!" Jungkook quickly asked.

"I- she was at the garden" Namjoon answered.

"What the heck Hyung my daughter!" Jungkook ran outside with Jin and Jimin at the back.

Meanwhile, when Namjoon went to call Jin Taehyung sit at the bench.

"Ahjushi?" Someone called, he didn't know if he was the one who was called.

Taehyung looked at the cute little kid who called him ahjushi.

"Oh? W- who are you little kid? W-what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked the familiar cute little kid. He think he has seen her before but he didn't know where.

"Ah- mommy is- dada Yugy!!" The girl went to Yugyeom and led out her hand so he can carry her.

"Mr. Kim? What are you doing here?" Lisa asked shocked.

"Ah- I just have something to do." Taehyung said as his eyes was fixed on the girl and Yugyeom.

"Tae!" Jin called making them look at him who was panting a bit.

"Thank God Yugyeom is here" Jungkook thought.

"Mamwy?!" Did Taehyung heard it right? Did that kid just called Jungkook mommy and Yugyeom dada? Or daddy? Does it mean.......

Jungkook carry taeggukkie.

"Who ish he mommy?" Taeggukkie asked Jungkook who was nervous.

"Uhm- he was a friend baby" Ouch..... Jungkook said as Taehyung looked at the both of them with a hurt and pain.

"Taehyung? Why are you here really?" Namjoon asked this time.

"Am I not allowed here anymore? Oh sorry I didn't know it" Taehyung chuckled.

"No! You're always welc-"

"Anyways, I just came here to ask some questions but I guess it's already answered. Then goodbye now! Have a good day" Taehyung smiled for the last time before Turing around to walk away.

Yoongi who has seen all of it went after him. Yoongi knows how hurt is Taehyung now.

"Taehyung wait! Tae! Taehyung!" Yoongi ran after him.

"Why Hyung?" Yoongi made Taehyung turn around only to see him smiling but his eyes holds the most painful stare.

"Tae-"

"Hyung you should go back, I promise I am okay! I just need to go to work!" Taehyung give him an assuring smile.

"But-"

"No Hyung! No buts. You should go back and party there or what" Taehyung keeps pushing him away so he just stopped.

"Bye Hyung!" Taehyung was quick to go to his car and drove away not even before Yoongi stop him.

Yoongi fell on his knees helpless. So many worries in his head.

Would Taehyung really go away as he said? Is he really abandoning their friendship? Do Taehyung really deserve Jungkook? Who would he choose? The happiness of his brother or the happiness of his friend?

There are so many things that was running in his mind so he held his head and looked down the ground.

Then he felt someones hand in his shoulder.