Pain

“Let's sleep y/n” jungkook mumbled.

*(Don't over think... they did nothing 😁*)

Next morning..

Y/N's p.o.v

       As I opened my eyes I feel a light warm grip around my waist.

I slowly looked down and saw the beautiful hands on which some tattoos were there.

“i never think even that I'll be there in his arms like this in reality” . I said to myself and smiled.

I slowly put down his hands and wake up.

“so today I'll prepare him a breakfast and will show him I'm also talented” I said with proud voice.

I refreshed and left the room to kitchen.

After an hour of struggle I at last made up the omelette.

“you must have to  taste good” I said to omelette.

“Y/nnn !!! Y/nniee”

I heard jungkook was shouting my name.

Before I left the kitchen he arrived with his rough morning look but was still looking adorable
*

Before I left the kitchen he arrived with his rough morning look but was still looking adorable*

*

I was smiling but it disappeared when I saw a type of expressions that was there for the first time on his face.

“J_jungkook what happened are you ok?”

I asked while extending my hand to his biceps.

“Y/nnn___” he said my name and pushed me towards him.

He said with a heavy voice while hugging me “y/n nothing is forever everything everyone leave one day, but the successful are those who live their lives fullest and look forward to future not to past”.

When I heard his voice I felt like someone throw me in a deeeepp well.

“N_noo jungkook ” I tightened my grip around him.

“i'll never leave you you are my everything and you will stay with me jungkook you will”    I said with a bulky and teary voice.

“no babygirl I'm always there for you I'll never ever leave you I don't know but I love you so much now. I first saw you on the airport with anxious face and I felt like my heart will drop.”

I chuckled slowly while hugging him.

“buttt__” his voice get worried.

“but what kookie?!!” I raised my head to watch his expressions.

“Y/n your parents are no more” his voice become slow, slower.

Everything every sound around me was freezed. My ears  blocked ,eyes become blurry ,heart missed it's beats,
Each and every part start crying at it's fullest except my eyes.

“j_jayy” I pass out in his warm grip.

As there was nothing left to say .

If Jungkook was my world,than my parents were my whole GALAXY.

Jungkook's p.o.v

          I Wake up by the sound of ringtone.

I looked for the y/n but she was not in the room.

I received the call from a staff member.

“hello sir! That girl you are living with her parents died in an accident, his dad was badly injured during a car accident and when her mom came to know she also get a heart attack.”

“W_whatt” I abruptly up from the bed.

“where are they now??”

dad body was so much badly hurted therefore he will be buried by afternoon.

And her mom is placed in cold room. Will you and her come?

“yes we'll be there till evening. ”

I cut the call and become worried that how I'll tell her

I ran towards the kitchen from where the amazing scent of omelette was coming.

______________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

            I Didn't mention any of Member and ARMY as I don't know how to write their atitude towards the girl.

But we all know that we never bear a single girl with BTS🙃🙃🔪