Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

After the phone call Arianna found it difficult to breathe as she was having a panic attack. before she could faint her friends held her and calmed her. She remembered that her daughter is in trouble and she was about to run but was held back by Bella. she asked her " Arianna what's wrong? What happened?" Every eye was waiting for her reply. So she pulled the courage and replied "Crystal Justin kidnapped." This was not understandable to Noah and his family and friends so they were more confused about what is happening but this statement was enough for all her friends to rush but before they could company her, she stopped and told them "Don't worry, this is the last time this is happening and it will not happen again, you need to be with Zoey its her big day". But before she could take any step Zoey was in her way " No way you are going to deal with that son of a bitch alone, we all are coming with you. You like it or not". Arianna was not in the right frame of mind so she didn't object and ran towards her car and without waiting for anyone was about to drove off but one person was able to catch up to her and sat with her.

Noah was shocked the way Arianna was behaving. In every meeting he has seen her always smiling and happy so to see her react this way was quite depressing. He wanted to comfort her but didn't know how to and moreover he was feeling way to jealous of this Justin guy because he was feeling like he meant a lot to her that she is crying for him. he felt the need to hug her and console her but he felt that she would not feel comfortable and so he avoided doing that but to calm her down he held his hand and started drawing circles to ease her.

Noah's this gesture did calm her down but she was beyond upset and she could kill Justin for doing anything to her princess. she drove to his place followed by all her friends and Noah's friends. As soon as she reached in front of his apartment she spotted Cara and ran towards her. Despite the long dress she was wearing she asked "Are you okay and did you brought my cheque book?" Arianna was already in tears and seeing her anyone could see her signs of protest. But Arianna first needed to save her angel from that monster so without commenting she went to the main door of his apartment and started banging on it loudly. Noah was not able to understand what was happening and how to react went with her. Before Justin could open the door all the friends had already came and were rushing towards her. Her friends knew she was not okay and can cause a lot of damage if she does not calm down but it was too late before they could reach her Justin had opened the door and Arianna had already punched him.

Justin who was eagerly waiting for Arianna so that she could give him the money he needed was waiting for her impatiently and even slapped Crystal when she started crying. When the door started banging he ran towards it because he was desperate for money but what he didn't expected was a punch right in the face. Arianna entered pushing him away and ran towards the bedroom screaming "Princess.... Angel... where are you? mommy has come to take you. come to mommy". She opened the door and saw Crystal laying on the bed lifeless she ran towards her and started kissing her all over the face and consoling her. Downstairs all her friends started beating Justin. Dom was trying to stop Zoey, Nathan was taking Erica away but they were not listening to them. Elle yelled "You tried to hurt our munchkin, see what I will do with you". All the boys were shocked seeing what was happening. They have never seen this violent nature of them and while they were doing this Arianna ran downstairs with Crystal in her arms who was now calmed down and resting in her arms. She saw what was happening but before Arianna could stop them Crystal ran towards her aunts and started jumping loudly. " Bad guy, he swapped me ". Listening to this all the girls ran towards Crystal and picked her one by one. Boys who couldn't understand what was going on just kept silent.

Arianna saw Crystal playing with her friends and was relieved that for some time she is okay and safe and therefore while they were handling her, she went to Justin and held him through his collar and warned her "You try come closer to my daughter and I will kill you my bare hands. You succeeded last time but I promise 1 hand on my daughter and I will personally chop your hands off." The guys who were listening to their conversation understood that he has hurt her and were about to stop her from threatening him but were shocked to listen what Justin said "What will you do huh? You were not able to prove anything when I almost raped you. No one believed it and no one ever will. And on what basis are you threatening me, you do know right being an orphan there is no one who could support you."