Chapter 6

Arianna's POV

I knew everyone had their questions so I settled myself and waited for there questions but before anyone could start Bella came towards me and slapped me. I was shocked with what just happened but before I could say anything she engulfed me in a hug and started crying. Slowly my whole family came and started crying, to say I felt loved was an understatement but to get free from an intense situation I tried to lighten the mood "Girls you should be the one consoling me not the other way around". They returned to their senses and get back to their places but not before throwing accusing stares at me. Suddenly the room was pin drop quiet so I tried to talk "its been a long day, I guess you should go and sleep". I was about to stand up but stood still when Noah held my hand and Xavier spoke "Not before telling us what happened back there." I knew what the guys noticed today they were confused and they didn't know how to react and were waiting for me to explain them what they witnessed today.

I knew one day I would have to tell them because I knew that after what they saw today they want to know what happened to me and moreover the way we connected they became a part of my family. I just didn't wanted to scare them off with my past but I already knew that one day I had to tell them what actually happened to me or my life story. So without any hesitation I started
" I am Arianna Jonas, an orphan, my mother left me at Hope orphanage on the day I turned one with nothing but my name and date of birth. At that moment the orphanage was not doing so good as it only had 3 to 4 children. But by the age I reached 4 all the other children were adopted and only I was left. The caretaker was a good person so he would take care of me as his own and would provide me with the facilities for any normal child. but at the age of 8 he expired and I with his son Justin were left to take care of his orphanage. there were 3 other small children I need to take care of and at that time Justin was 15 and got involved in drugs and gangs. But due to lack of money he was not able to buy drugs so he would come home and let his frustration out by beating me, because I would not let him harm any other children. This continued for many years I became his victim. At the age of 14 I had it enough, I couldn't leave other children his care and run away neither I could tolerate his abuses. So I reported him but I didn't knew he would stop our funding. So I started working, I started working at a cafe as he was all alone handling his cafe as he lost his family in an accident. So in the day I would work in the cafe and in the night I would study on my own. I learned cooking by making food for the orphanage children and with time cooking became my passion. I got my scholarship at the age of 16 and by that time I was already working in the cafe and the orphanage children were already adopted. But by the time I reached college Justin completed his punishment in the prison, so at the end of the first day of college while I was about to leave the college and go home Justin located me and dragged me to a dark alley and tried to rape me."

Remembering that day I was already in tears. I still could feel his dirty hands roaming around my body. As I was remembering it I turned to face all the people listening to my story. I could see their faces show the reaction of sympathy but they can't do anything, this was the worst phase of my life. Since everyone was waiting I calmed my emotions and continued my story.
"He was about to have his way with me and was about to kiss me when I was saved by all these girls I call my family now. Erica and Elle clung to him, Zoey started punching him, Victoria started beating him with the wooden stick and Bella gathered all the people around us so that we could be saved. I thought of filing a complaint against him but due to being a part of a gang he was saved from prison. Girls tried to ask their parents for help but I refused because he threatened me that he would not leave any of my friend alone and they would face the same that I went through. So I stopped them from filing a complaint. He didn't came back so I thought he did not want any trouble. But he stopped me from entering the orphanage so I asked the cafe owner who was like a friend to me to help me get a place on my own but he was generous enough to let me live with him. At the age of 17 the cafe owner died due to an accident but what shocked me was he left me with his cafe and home. I was so overwhelmed with his love that I started working hard on the cafe to show my gratitude and by that time I had my friends with me. by the age of 18 I had worked hard enough that I was able to open my own individual cafe in the neighbouring city. I renovated this house and his cafe, the one I currently work at and started working hard again."