chapter 21-25

Before Lu Shixiu could put down the basket on his back, he hugged and rushed towards her children.
She touched this and kissed that again. My heart is very ironed.
After a busy day outside, I was exhausted physically and mentally. Fortunately, there are four intimate little padded jackets at home.
Sibao spread his short hands and asked Lu Shixiu to pick herself up and kiss her face.
"My mother is tired today. Give the Sibao to my mother and my mother will not be tired."
Lu Shixiu hugged her and walked into the house while smiling.
"The Four Treasures treat their mothers really well!"
Sibao smiled, holding his little face a little embarrassingly.
Sambo was a little greedy, and asked Lu Shixiu, "Mother, what are we going to eat tonight?"
I always eat meat recently, and I feel greasy in my mouth.
If this is heard by other people in the village, you will have to catch the Sambo.
It would be nice to have stuttering in the disaster year, and even picky about having meat at home. It's just looking for a fight!
Lu Shixiu weighed the Four Treasures, feeling that she seemed a little heavier recently.
I was very happy.
When I first came, my four children were scrawny. Now one by one, in a short time, they have been fattened by themselves. Don't mention this sense of accomplishment.
Lu Shixiu tilted her head and thought about it. Recently, the house was a little bit oily.
"Then let's eat lighter today."
When buying chickens earlier, Lu Shixiu specially bought a pair of hens and roosters. I just laid an egg today, which can be used to make a bowl of steamed eggs. Put the blanched wild vegetables on top, the color is nice, the taste is light and nutritious.
Before the bean sprouts have grown out, a bowl of golden and fragrant fried soybeans. Soybeans can make hundreds of dishes, rich in plant protein, just to replenish their children's body.
In addition, today Lu Shixiu also bought spicy peppers at the market. Mix the extra wild vegetables with chopped spicy peppers, and stir-fry a bowl firmly. The strong taste is a good hand for the meal.
Lu Shixiu rolled up her sleeves and put on her apron, and asked several children: "Would you like to eat white rice at night, or do you want to eat pancakes?"
Several children said in unison: "Banzi!"
I have eaten rice these days. White rice is in Jingui, no matter how good it is, it can't stand the gluttony and want to change it.
Another reason is that white rice is too expensive. Even if it is mixed with old rice, it is not cheap.
In comparison, pancakes are much hungry and cheaper than white rice.
Maybe they have been abused a lot before, so a few children know the truth about Chai Migui at a young age. I want to save money for the family that is hard to make money.
Lu Shixiu didn't doubt that he had him, "Okay! Then eat pancakes. Mother will post pancakes for you. You can go and play by yourself."
Said it is fun, but in fact it is also doing housework.
Sibao is the youngest girl, and she can't do much. But a few older brothers are all able to do things.
Dabao is strong and is responsible for chopping wood. Er Bao helped and supported him. The Sambo transports firewood.
The three brothers have a clear division of labor and their actions are neat.
The cooking smoke rose up and fell in the eyes of the three men on the mountain.
The headed man always feels something is wrong.
It seems that everything is not like this.
Qingluan whispered to him: "I was inquiring about Zhang Lu's reputation in the village before. He had abused several children before and conspired with Aunt Li in the village to sell two small children. ."
Zitang paused, and said muffledly, "I am not clean, so I go around hooking up the guys in the village. It's not a good one anyway."
The words are full of disgust.
The leading man frowned and said nothing.
For some reason, although there was no evidence, he subconsciously believed the words of his two subordinates in his heart.
It's not because this is the information obtained by the loyal subordinates' investigation, but it seems that this Zhang Lu family has such a character.
Violent and selfish, but also profligate.
He was a little surprised. How could I have contact with such a woman in the first place?
Is it because I am blind?
Qing Luan asked: "Should we snatch the child over?"
He asked anxiously, "In the hands of such a shameless woman, the child will be sold one day when the security is uneven. It will be difficult to get it back then."
The man looked at the happiness in the dilapidated hut at the foot of the mountain, thought about it, and slowly shook his head.
"Look again. Let's go back today."
"Yes."
The group of three retreated to the inner mountain, and unconsciously left to the other end of the mountain.
Lu Shixiu didn't know that someone had already focused on herself and her four treasures.
After eating, she set about making the lo-mei to be sold the next day. Wait until you are ready before going to bed.
The four children were already deep asleep. She put the quilt back on the Sambo, who had kicked the quilt, and lay on the children's side.
The home is still too small. When Sibao gets older, the four children won't be able to sleep together.
I must work harder to build a big house. Let a few children have their own house.
Lu Shixiu got up early the next morning.
She has to go to the town to do lo-mei business.
Er Bao didn't follow him today. Da Bao wanted to go hunting in the mountains with Zhao Tuhu. No one in the family looked at the two young ones and was worried.
Lu Shixiu told Erbao that he must put the bean sprouts out in the sun.
"We'll be able to eat it in a few days. Don't forget it. Also, remember to sprinkle some water on it. Keep it moist."
Er Bao nodded, "I've written everything my mother said."
After the explanation, Lu Shixiu went to town with the basket on his back.
Because of Dr. Zhang's help, I brought few things. Take a trip to the hospital before going to the market and take out everything about the guys. I paid the money at the market and picked a place.
Those who had bought or not bought lomei immediately flooded in yesterday.
"Little lady, bring me two braised chickens."
"Little lady, can you still have a braised duck today? Give me one!"
"Yesterday, it was good, but there is still cutting? Give me two catties. This bittern is really good for drinking!"
Lu Shixiu greeted the guests, entertaining them carefully one by one. If you buy a lot, you will get some water.
After a while, the things were sold out.
At this moment, a man in a cyan shirt came over.
He looked at Lu Shixiu up and down for a while, and then asked, "Little lady, is there any lo-mei left? My master wants to taste it."
Lu Shixiu shook her head, "Today they are all sold out. The little son wants to taste it, so I don't want to come back tomorrow. I sell them in the market every day."
When Lu Shixiu saw the other person's appearance, he was not like an ordinary person, and was full of murderous aura. I thought the other party would embarrass me. Unexpectedly, they answered, turned around and left.
She was a little strange.
Lu Shixiu was packing her things while thinking, could it be that she was selling well for his lo-mei, so she wanted to find the difference?
Then I can get a snack.
It's not easy to have a good job, and you can't just cut it off! 
When Lu Shixiu went to the market the next day, he found that it was exactly what he thought.
She was targeted.
The places I frequent are filled with rubbish. At first glance, she was not allowed to set up a stall there.
Lu Shixiu curled her lips. Don’t put it here, don’t put it here, the fragrance of wine is not afraid of the deep alley.
She still doesn't believe it, even in the innermost position, she can still sell the lo-mei brought today!
Lu Shixiu knew who did it.
They are the other two families selling lo-mei in the market.
Originally, Lu Shixiu still felt that what he sold was different from others, so there shouldn't be any contradiction.
But it seems that people don't seem to think so.
During the disaster year, people didn't have much money in their hands. If you buy something from this home, you will naturally buy less from other homes.
Lu Shixiu's lo-mei is more popular than the two of them, so naturally it blocks their way.
Even if they do not sell well because of taste problems. But now that there is an extra Lu Shixiu, there is a channel for catharsis.
Lu Shixiu was still a little ashamed. Originally, she thought that the little brother in Qingshan who came to buy Lo Mei yesterday would be someone who wanted to fix herself. It seems that I still look down on others.
When Lu Shixiu carried the bamboo poles into the market and passed the two lo-mei shops, she was even ridiculed by others.
She ignored it, and found a place in the innermost position.
Lu Shixiu rolled up her sleeves, thinking to herself. Let you see today, what is ability.
Don't think about how to change your status quo, just thinking about people who have a good life, what is the ability?
Lu Shixiu had just hung the braised chicken and braised duck on the bamboo poles, and it didn't take long for someone to come over, sweating profusely.
"Oh, why is the little lady in such a position today? I didn't find it after looking at the door for a long time, but I found it only after looking for the aroma of your lo-mei."
Lu Shixiu smiled, and didn't talk about her experience.
"Big Brother, how many waters are you going to come today?"
She remembered that the eldest brother had a tight hand, and he usually bought water to eat.
Never thought, today this eldest brother seems to be generous in his hands. He opened his mouth and asked for two braised chickens.
"Tomorrow, my mother-in-law is going back to her family's home, I will ask her to take your stewed chicken home, so that she can fill the storefront."
The eldest brother watched Lu Shixiu pack up two braised chickens neatly, and said with a smile: "Your braised chicken tastes good! Even if you take it out as a gift, you won't lose a lot of money!"
"Big brother, you just want to eat."
Because it was an old customer, Lu Shixiu also gave him an extra copy.
"Big Brother takes these into the water and drinks and eats. No money is charged."
The eldest brother was flattered, "Hey, what a shame!"
He scratched his head, he used to buy only the cheapest water at Lu Shixiu. Seeing how many people buy and some give away, I feel sour. Unexpectedly, today this good thing actually fell on me.
"As long as the eldest brother comes to me to buy in the future, I will naturally give the eldest brother a discount."
Lu Shixiu handed the braised chicken and the water to the elder brother, "Brother go slowly, come back next time!"
The eldest brother smiled, "You little lady, you really know how to do business! Okay, in the future, let's take care of your business!"
The other two in the bazaar were selling lo mei, and watched the steady stream of people walking towards Lu Shixiu’s booth. The nose is crooked with anger.
They didn't expect that even if Lu Shixiu was in the innermost position of the market, he could still sell so well!
Some people who don't believe in evil secretly bought the cheapest piece of water, and came back to taste it. There was really nothing to say.
The taste of other people's lo-mei is better than their own!
At this time they also rested their minds, and didn't plan to trouble Lu Shixiu in the future.
But another family surnamed Wang was not so easy to pass.
His craftsmanship is indeed inferior to Lu Shixiu, but he can't see Lu Shixiu as good!
Originally, my family and the other one were evenly divided in this market. Either you make it or I make it. Now there is just one more Lu Shixiu to disrupt the situation!
Since hitting her, everyone has made less money!
Who doesn't need to support the family? Who doesn't want to go on a good day?
It is difficult to make a living in the disaster year, and now it is simply stuck in my neck and not letting myself go on!
Wang's Lu Wei glanced at Lu Shixiu, who was selling lo Wei with a smile on his face, and smiled coldly in his heart.
I want you to laugh!
When Lu Shixiu saw that the lo-mei was almost on sale, she was planning to pack up her things. She doesn't know if the little brother Qingshan who came yesterday will come or not, or leave a copy for others.
Sure enough, the little brother Qingshan came over without waiting long.
"Little lady, are you sold out today?"
Lu Shixiu stood up from the big rock he was sitting on, "It's almost sold out. I'll keep one copy for you. I'm afraid you won't be able to buy it, so I keep it specially. Do you want braised chicken and duck? Want to enter the water?"
Brother Qingshan thought for a while, "Give me all the rest of the little lady, let's calculate how much money."
Lu Shixiu unwrapped a braised chicken and half a braised duck from the bamboo pole, "I will give you a total of 63 cents. I will count you 60 cents."
Brother Qingshan paused when he paid for the money, "He wiped me a fraction and sent me into the water. Will the little lady not lose money?"
Lu Shixiu smiled, "How can there be any reason to lose money in business? I'm hoping that my little brother can take care of my business next time."
Brother Qingshan put seventy pennies on the stone, "Little lady is kind, I don't want to make little lady lose money. You still have four children in your family."
Lu Shixiu smiled and packed him things, but at the same time he was shocked.
How does this person know that he has four children in his family?
Obviously, I only brought Erbao to the bazaar.
However, Lu Shixiu didn't show it on her face. After handing the things to others, he went to the medical clinic to put them.
On the way back, Lu Shixiu kept thinking about this.
Obviously, the other party didn't come for lo-mei, but at oneself. Maybe even in Xiaoli Village ahead of time to inquire about myself.
But why is it?
Now I am just a rural woman with a bad reputation, and I still carry four oil bottles. What can I ask?
After Lu Shixiu decides to act more carefully.
But there are some things that can't be prevented.
The next day when Lu Shixiu went to the market to set up lo-mei, someone immediately squeezed all the customers away.
They pointed to Lu Shixiu's nose and said, "It's you! Yesterday, our young boss ate the braised chicken sold by your family and broke my stomach! Lost money!"
They said to the people around: "This restaurant's lo-mei can't be bought, it must be eaten by the bad guys! How much does a braised chicken cost? How much does it cost after an illness? It's not worth it at all!"
Lu Shixiu was still a little dazed at first, and immediately laughed.
Yes, she is willing to accompany her, whether it is the little brother in the green shirt or the two lo-mei shops in the market who refuse to admit defeat.
If she didn't do it, she would carry it to the end!
Let's see who is the last one! 
Lu Shixiu secretly looked at the two people who came to look for things.
Dressed neatly, unlike ordinary poor people who can be bought with money.
The two men have thick calluses on their hands, and they look like servants who are accustomed to doing their jobs.
Lu Shixiu thought for a while, and asked, "Big brothers, you said that my braised chicken was eaten badly, is there any evidence?"
She turned around and took a look. Most of the people who come to buy lo-mei are old customers. There are only a handful of new customers who have never bought.
I still do business with regular customers.
If there is really a problem with the formula, the raw meat you bought is not clean, and people eat it for the second time.
Lu Shixiu is very confident in her products. She is planning to be a long-term customer business in one area.
Therefore, Lu Shixiu asked in a loud voice: "If you have eaten my lo-mei and feel uncomfortable, you can stand up."
Wang Ji Luwei's family had been watching Lu Shixiu's movement early in the morning.
He wondered, before he had time to start, some people were jealous. Don't be your opponent, right? But it's not like it. I am afraid that Lu Shixiu's business is so good that he has recruited some other characters.
Originally, Wang Ji Luowei's family wanted to watch the play with their sleeves. At this moment, Lu Shixiu asked, but he thought it was a good opportunity.
Wang Ji Luwei's family hugged his belly and yelled, "Ouchiyo".
"Me! I spoiled it!"
Lu Shixiu looked at him coldly, "Big Brother Wang, if I remember correctly, your family also sells lomei at the market? Why? If you don’t eat your own lomei, you can eat my own? It’s enough for me. Face-saving!"
Everyone is not a fool, knowing that Wang Ji Luwei's will come out and make a splash. Obviously, I wanted to suppress Lu Shixiu, the newcomer. I'll do business by myself in the future.
"Wang family, you look too ugly!"
"I thought that your lo-mei is just so-so, but I didn’t expect that the character is not as good as the lo-mei!"
"I am a little lady with children! It is not easy to be a livelihood. You are still bullying others like this! It's so shameless!"
"That is, you make your own lomei, and you also buy other lomei. What do you think is hidden in your heart! Even if you say, the big guy knows it all in his heart."
"Fortunately, I used to take care of you to make a living. From now on, there will be nothing like this again! You can do it yourself!"
If there is that spirit awake, immediately speculate.
"Couldn't you be the one who has eaten badly? You paid for it, right? I said that the surname is Wang. You shouldn't act like this when you are a man! Bullying a woman, what a man you are!"
Everyone felt that it was possible, and their doubtful eyes fixed on Wang's lo-mei who was still holding his stomach.
Brother Wang pretended for a long time, but he didn't expect that he couldn't take advantage of the situation to splash Lu Shixiu with dirty water, and even put himself in. Suddenly I didn't bother to pretend.
He quickly left himself, "I have nothing to do with them. I don't even know each other! Don't throw dirty water on me!"
Wang Jialu Wei turned his head and saw Lu Shixiu looking at herself with a smile. He hurried forward and grabbed Lu Shixiu.
"Little lady! You have to testify to me, I really have nothing to do with them!"
Lu Shixiu pulled her sleeves out of the Wang family's hands.
"Men and women can't give or accept marriage. Brother Wang, you are in the sky, what do you want to do with me?!"
The eldest brother of the Wang family blushed, "I, I...Isn't that impatient. I was so offended just now, and I am not here with the little lady. Please let the little lady leave the blame. But I really have to explain to you. Me and them. do not know!"
Brother Wang waved his hand again and again.
But this still couldn't dispel Lu Shixiu, and the doubts of the onlookers.
"Whoever colludes will say you know each other? Both of you sell lomei. The little lady sells land better than you. You are jealous and want to punish others. This is a logical thing. But let me tell you, this matter is said to have broken the sky. , It's also your fault!"
"That is, the three of you now say that you don't know each other, and when you can't decide to divide the money, no one can keep up with the enthusiasm!"
Brother Wang stomped his feet in a hurry. In desperation, I had to speak out the thoughts I had once smashed.
"Yes! I admit, I did want to punish the little lady! But, but that's just thinking about it, I didn't do it at all!"
"Furthermore, whose money came from the strong wind? I spent money to hire people for no reason? How much does Lo Mei sell? How much does it cost to ask people to act with me? My friend Wang, I still can't bear the money. Woolen cloth!"
Lu Shixiu secretly said that it was dangerous.
Thanks to today's appearance, otherwise I don't know when I will be entangled by Wang Dayu.
It is said that day defense and night defense are difficult to guard against the villain. Although I was unlucky today, a customer who claimed to have eaten badly appeared on the stall for no reason. But it also eliminated a potential danger.
I don't know whether it is a blessing or a curse.
The two men were extremely impatient at this time.
"You have never finished! We are together with him at all, we don't even know each other! Since this man also said that he had eaten your lo-mei and was spoiled, now that we have the personal testimony, we will go to the Yamen together. !"
Wang Dayou waved his hand again and again, "Hey, don't get me involved in your business! I don't know at all!"
After speaking, he ran back to his lo-mei shop in a hurry, and couldn't say anything.
Lu Shixiu looked at the two in front of him, and be patient, "Excuse me, you keep saying that it was after eating my lo-mei that you ate your stomach. Which one of you was the one who ate it?"
She looked at the two mature men in front of her. They didn't seem to be eating bad things at all.
Sure enough, the man in the lead said: "It's our young master. Yesterday, our young master rose up and went to the market to play. Passing by your lo-mei stall, seeing the business is good, I wanted to patronize. Who knows, I ate you. After Jialuwei, I screamed for pain all night while holding my stomach. It was better today."
The other said: "Yes, it was only after eating your lo-mei that it spoiled. Today, you have to give us an explanation anyway!"
Lu Shixiu asked, "What about your young master?"
"My young master naturally rests at home. Is he still condescending to come to such a place to care about a little lady of you?!"
Lu Shixiu spread his hands together, "If this is the case, then I have two doubts, and I hope the two eldest brothers will solve them for me."
The two looked at each other, and raised their chins to Lu Shi.
"you say."
Lu Shixiu said in an orderly manner: "First, did the Lord Fushang eat nothing but my lo-mei yesterday. Second, the two eldest brothers came to me and kept saying that it was your son who ate it, but he didn’t see it. The son of the dead."
"Actually, although I am a widow with four babies, I am not a soft persimmon to be slaughtered. The two eldest brothers must give me an understanding. Let me know well, and let the big guy know clearly." 
Yes! That's right, let us big guys know it clearly too!"
"Don't rely on your five big and three rough, you are a man and bully a woman. The little lady is so sweet, I bought more of her house and gave it away. I have never seen such a kind little lady."
Seeing some anger at the scene, the two middle-aged men became more angry.
The man in the lead sipped to the ground, "Who is going to bully people? If something doesn't work, it won't work! If you eat it, you will eat it!"
The other pointed to Lu Shixiu, and said disdainfully: "Do you know who my young master is? You can't afford to lose even one hundred for hurting my young master!"
Lu Shixiu slapped his hand and said coldly, "Big brother hasn't answered my question yet. Did your young master only ate my lowei yesterday? And who is the young master you keep talking about?"
The surrounding people helped out.
"Yes, you guys!"
"If there is such a thing, we will also help you. But if there is nothing, don't slander people!"
The older the heads are more resistant to temperament in the end.
He grabbed his younger brother who was about to rush up to beat others, and said to Lu Shixiu: "As the little lady said, our young master did not only eat your lomei yesterday. He also ate some of the things beside him. But his stomach is uncomfortable, but it is true. It only appeared after eating your lo-mei. Otherwise, our brothers would not come to this market for no reason and trouble you little lady."
"Our young master is a delicate body at home, the treasure in the palm of the old lady. Now that I have suffered, I have suffered this hardship. No one in the house has a hard time. Especially the old lady, they have been crying for two days!"
"As for the young master others. To be honest, it is our brothers' own idea to come to ask the little lady. It has nothing to do with the young lady. The Fuzhong does not want to care about the little lady. It is really my brothers who can't swallow this breath. I just came to this market today to ask the little lady for an explanation."
Lu Shixiu asked back: "In this way, you are not sure about it, saying that it was something that happened to my family's lo-mei?"
The leading man was silent for a moment and nodded.
"Since there is no real evidence, I opened my mouth and said that it was my lo-mei that caused your young master's health. Should I apologize first?"
"this……"
The two men were dumbfounded.
They had come here to make a provocation, so why didn't they want to come now, instead they wanted to apologize first?
Lu Shixiu looked at the two men in full time.
"I can show you a clear path so that you can understand it in your heart."
"Little lady, but it doesn't matter."
Lu Shixiu Shi Shiran said authentically: "First, if it really is what you two said, it's my lo-mei problem. I'm afraid it won't be necessary for you to run this trip by your eldest brother. Your family has long called people from the yamen to catch people. "
The two of them nodded secretly as they listened.
indeed so.
The young master's illness was called the doctor, if it really happened. How can the old lady give up?
"So I think, your young master should have eaten something next to him. This is what happened."
Lu Shixiu raised two fingers and compared them.
"Second, there are many vendors and pawns in the market, and most of them are not so clean. Your young master is sick, and it is not necessarily because of the entrance. It is also possible that people who are usually pampered and accidentally bumped into."
"The two men came to my stall aggressively today. I didn't say anything. I was tired of stigma and delayed the job. Two of you, should you apologize to me?"
Lu Shixiu leaned on her bamboo pole and said blankly: "I need to raise children and adopt a family of five, all of whom are counting on this business. I don't know what to do in the future. But I can do one thing for you. I am Those who do business in the market every day. If you want to catch people from the yamen, the mansion will ask me to prove myself. I will accompany you!"
"But you have to say this apology today. Otherwise, I have to go to your house and ask for justice."
The two men were dumbfounded.
This little lady looked soft and weak, and she also had a charming face. How to say it, so unforgiving?
Under Lu Shixiu's gaze, the two men apologized somewhat reluctantly.
Then left dingy.
Lu Shixiu patted the loss on her hands and watched them go without worry.
Turning his head, he smiled again.
"Thanks to the help of the big guy, my little girl is fair. If there are old customers who trust me and are willing to buy my lo-mei, buy one get one free today."
Lu Shixiu opened the simmering brine. The aroma immediately filled the market, making people move their index fingers as soon as they smelled it.
"Buy a braised chicken or half a braised duck, get a bit of braised water for free!"
Even though I did this, I didn't earn half a point. But Lu Shixiu was very happy. It is a rare thing that everyone can speak for themselves.
Although today is a loss, tomorrow's business may not be bad.
Trading is not only buying and selling, but also the heart that connects people to each other.
With Lu Shixiu's big promotional offers, old customers have joined in one after another. Even new customers who hesitated bought some.
Today Lu Shixiu sells even faster than a few days ago.
It's just that the copper coins are less.
Lu Shixiu didn't care either. You can earn more money, but you won't be able to find it if you lose your reputation.
After collecting the stall, Lu Shixiu planned to go to the grocery store.
During the time she came here, she found that there was tofu, but only tofu. There is no tofu with tofu, tofu skin and oil.
Lu Shixiu thought, digging wild vegetables every day at home and eating bean sprouts is not an option. I have to think about it.
If you buy a stone mill yourself, there will be several more edible things.
Also, it's almost summer now, and the family should prepare some summer clothes. There is also a fan with bamboo mats. Zhang Ruirong didn't take care of these things.
Lu Shixiu said in his heart, he is a big man, it is normal to make do with it. But the four babies can't do so well.
A home should have what it should have.
Lu Shixiu compared the items in several stores, and finally bought everything in one store.
The boss saw her coming alone and promised to take the things to the house in an ox cart before the evening. Otherwise, Lu Shixiu wouldn't be able to move the stone mill alone, let alone other things.
Lu Shixiu first gave the boss half of the deposit, and agreed that the other half would wait for the items to be delivered.
Then she went to the fabric shop last time. The size of the child is still kept by the boss. Lu Shixiu directly chooses the materials and styles, and the boss will be able to make them in three days.
On the way back to the village, Lu Shixiu did some calculations and felt that there was not much money left in the family. It has to be close to the overhead.
Fortunately, I bought a lot of beans before, and I can get past by temporarily eating bean sprouts and wild vegetables. What's more, there is the tiger meat of the tiger king.
Stir-fried tiger sausage with wild vegetables is also a good delicacy.
As Lu Shixiu got closer and closer to home, on the other side of Xieyang Town, Qingluan, who watched the whole journey, went back and reported the incident to his master.
"I don't see that this little lady still has a bit of hotness. She has a sharp mouth, and she is speechless."
Qing Luan said anxiously: "Master, in my opinion, I should think about it quickly and bring the four little masters to your side. Let's go back to Beijing together."
"Back to Beijing?"
The man behind the tent sneered, "I'm afraid that when I return to Beijing now, the man in the capital can kill me. Who will protect the child then? You and Zitang are hard to beat with four hands."
He sighed.
"Fine, you stare at your husband... the woman. See how she treats the child."
"promise!" 
Qingluan pushed the door out, and couldn't help but said to Zitang who was guarding the door: "According to my opinion, it is not a big deal to pick up the little masters. The master has been around for so many years, and there is no woman around him. Finally, he had an heir. If you say anything, you should take it back to your side and be pampered."
"Only that woman, absolutely can't let her get close to the lord's body. Today, you didn't see it, the woman crouched her waist, poked there, the whole shrew looks like. How can you compare with the ladies in the capital? "
Qing Luan waved his hand, "Such a woman is absolutely unworthy of the master. It is not worthy to give the master shoes."
Zitang has been silently listening to his grumble. After Qing Luan finished speaking, he said, "The master was assassinated ten years ago. It was you and I who were unfavorable in doing things and couldn't protect him. In these ten years, he himself forgot what happened to the master. You and I don't even know what happened. ."
"If this woman has been doing housework for ten years, giving birth to sons and daughters for her master. Not to mention the merits, there will be hard work. If she doesn't put people properly, she will be guilty of the master's virtue and deeds."
"The master is still unwilling to take back the little masters and return to Beijing with us. Isn't it just trying to figure it out?"
Qingluan was full of disdain, "I need to figure it out? I've been to Xiaoli Village to find out a few times? The little masters are not from Zhang Lu's at all! It looks good now, but it was troublesome before. She is the one who wants to sell the children!"
"In my opinion, this woman is definitely not a good thing! Let's take the little masters back earlier and return to Beijing as soon as possible."
Zitang said, "The master's worries are also a matter. It hasn't appeared for ten years, and the capital has long regarded the master as a dead person. If you know that the master is still alive, I am afraid that the first person who cannot tolerate the master is..."
Zitang made a comparison and pointed to the sky.
"The king wants the minister to die, and the minister has to die. Then how can you and me protect the master and the little master?"
Qing Luan no longer speaks, he knows the pros and cons.
"Just according to the master's words, look again."
Qing Luan thought to himself that he would be a tiger if he didn't enter the tiger's lair. Another day, I disguised myself and pretended to be a relative of the Zhang family, so I stayed at the Zhang family to see what kind of character the Lu family was.
If it's a good one, then send some money back and find a good family to marry another.
If it is a wicked woman, he will not forgive the first one!
***
When Lu Shixiu went to the market the next day to set up a stall, it was almost sold out, but a young man in bright and beautiful clothes came.
The little boy is not tall enough, obviously he hasn't grown up yet. But at the age of fourteen and five. Behind him were the two attendants who came to find fault yesterday.
The two attendants were very unwilling to come with sullen eyebrows.
The little son happily ran to Lu Shixiu, "Little lady, little lady."
Lu Shixiu smiled at him with a good temper, but Quandang didn't see the two attendants behind the young man.
Unexpectedly, the young man saluted her first.
"Yesterday, my two companions disturbed the little lady because of my illness. I hope that the little lady will not be angry. They also saw my illness and were so anxious that they made such a mistake. I came today to apologize to the little lady. "
Lu Shixiu nodded secretly. This attendant is loyal, and the little son is also a clear-cut point. I saw that although I was spoiled at home, the tutor did not leave behind.
Lu Shixiu said: "I have said what I should have said yesterday. The little son does not need to apologize to me again today. I am a countrywoman, but I just want to make a living. I don't want to cause any more trouble."
She glanced at the two companions, "But in the future, the two will act more safely."
The two partners immediately nodded and said yes.
The little prince smiled and said, "I still have to apologize. After all, this matter was on me. After this incident, I am afraid that there will be rumors and talk about the little lady’s eating problem. After I scolded both of them last night, I wanted to go. , I figured out a way. I don't know whether the little lady is willing or not."
Lu Shixiu was a little frightened. Unexpectedly, this young son would have a delicate side in his actions.
Indeed, as he said. After yesterday's incident, my business today is not as good as before. Although the reserve is still the same, it is not selling as fast as before.
"What do you think the young man has, why don't you elaborate on it? I'm listening."
The little boy waved his hand, "This is not a place to talk. Please also ask the little lady to come with me."
He said again: "I want all the lo-mei left over from the lady today."
Lu Shixiu looked at the two braised chickens and half a braised duck hanging on the bamboo poles, as well as the three kilograms of braised water left in the jar. Some hesitated.
"This amount, I'm afraid the little son can't finish it by himself."
The little boy smiled happily, "It's okay, there are many people in my family, and these lo-meis are worth a point, but it's just a meal."
Lu Shixiu listened, no more worries, nodded, closed the stall and followed the little boy out of the market.
Along the way, I came to Yihe Restaurant, the largest restaurant in Xieyang Town.
Lu Shixiu was a little stunned, "Little son, are you...?"
The little son was quite proud, "My father is the big owner of this Yihe restaurant. Don't worry about the little lady, just let me go in."
After entering the restaurant, a buddy greeted him without waiting for the young man to speak.
"Young boss, what do you want to eat in the restaurant today? The younger one will go to Chef Wang to cook it immediately."
The little boy waved his hand. "It's lunchtime, and the back kitchen is very busy. I'm not busy here. Go and talk to Chef Wang. When he is finished, come to see me in the No. 1 wing of Tianzi."
The guy said "No", glanced at Lu Shixiu secretly, and said in his heart that this little lady has a good appearance.
He kept watching Lu Shixiu go upstairs, watching that water snake twisted and twisted, his heart's intestines were also churning.
He didn't turn to the back kitchen until he couldn't see anyone, and ordered an explanation from the young master.
In the wing room, the little boy told Lu Shixiu to relax, "Little lady sit down first, I will tell you my plan first."
The fried peanuts and melon seeds were already prepared in the wing.
Lu Shixiu grabbed a handful of fried melon seeds, carefully squeezed the skin with his hands, and peeled off the flesh of the white melon seeds and placed them on the plate.
"The little son has any thoughts, but it doesn't hurt to say."
The little son said sternly: "My surname is Li Zaozhang, and my father is the owner of the Yihe Restaurant. Our Yihe Restaurant is famous far and wide, not to mention that Xieyang Town, even in the surrounding towns, also has branches."
Lu Shixiu probably guessed what Zhang Gongzi was about to say, and his heart moved slightly, but the action of peeling melon seeds in his hand did not stop.
"Let's conceal the little lady, I went to the market to worry about something. But when I met the little lady, your bite, this worry disappeared immediately!"
Young Master Zhang should be the first time he talked about business with someone. He had no experience and had a thin face.
"I don't know the little lady, would you like to cut your love and sell your lomei recipe to Yihe Restaurant?"