Chapter 5 - Breakfast And Blush

As we watched the sun rise higher, I started to grow hungry, so I slowly sat up, and got off my bed. "I'm hungry, anyone else?" I asked. "YES!" Sonata gasped, then yelled. Aria nodded, rolling her eyes at Sonata. Adagio walked towards the door, which happened to be my location. "Yes, please." She smiled at me as I opened the door for them. We all went downstairs, and they sat at the table. "Anything specific you want-?" I asked them. "Tacos?!" Sonata nearly jumped out of her seat, asking me. "Y-Yes." I said, hesitantly. She cheered loudly once again, and Adagio almost grabbed her by the throat, but she just slammed the table for her to stop. Sonata sat down, embarrassed. "Do you have pancakes too?" Sonata asked, meekly. "This isn't a restaurant, Sonata." Aria snapped. "I'd like some cereal, I guess." Aria grumbled. I nodded, and Adagio thought for a minute. "I would like cereal as well." She said, smiling. "Alright, it'll be done in a bit." I grinned, walking into the kitchen. "(Y-Y/N)?" Adagio asked, catching my attention, which made me turn around to look at her. "Thank you." She said. "You're welcome." I smiled, walking to the kitchen again.

I made the food, and gave it to them, getting some food for myself, too (Get whatever you want, I'm not forcing you to get a specific kind-). I sat next to Adagio, since I'm most comfortable with her, and ate my food. I saw her glance at me, and I blushed, looking down at my food, continuing to eat silently. It was awkward for a moment, until Sonata finished. "I'm done!" She cheered. I got up, put the dishes in the dishwasher, and walked back to the table. Once we all finished our food, I put everything away, and we went back up to my room. "So...what do you wanna do-?" I asked, as everyone sat down. "I don't know, we can watch a movie, I guess." Adagio shrugged. "Okay, then! Let's get some food." I suggested. "YES!" Sonata yelled again, causing Aria to groan. "Can you actually shut the hell up-?!" She snapped. "No." Sonata giggled. Aria growled at her, and they started fighting, nothing bloody. Adagio sighed, putting a hand to her forehead, and I smiled sheepishly. "I'm gonna go get the food..." I giggled nervously, backing towards the door, then going downstairs. I got some water, sodas, popcorn, brownies, cookies, and chips, then went back upstairs. I came back to Adagio yelling at them to shut up, and they obliged.

Me and Adagio sat on my bed, and Aria and Sonata were next to each other in front of the tv, as I put a movie on (Any movie is fine, just none with s3x scenes-). We finished the movie in an hour or two, and almost all of the food was consumed, along with drinks I brought up. We cleaned up, making Aria and Sonata clean up the majority, and sat in our spots again. "Did you guys like it?" I asked. "Hell yeah!" Aria grunted with a smirk. Sonata and Adagio nodded, and I smiled.