Chapter 8 - TACOOOOSS HAHHA

I woke up to see Adagio's arms gently wrapped around my stomach as she slept. I blushed, but stayed in place so she wouldn't wake up. I saw a bit of light peeking through my window and across the room. Sonata and Aria were both hugging each other on the bean bag, but were also sleeping.

~ I suppose I'm the only one awake. ~ I thought as I heard Adagio lightly snore right next to me. I tried not to move too much as I giggled, and I looked back at Sonata and Aria. I just laid there for the next few hours, slightly dozing off in the process. The sunlight slowly made itself known, shining brighter and brighter onto Sonata and Aria. I felt Adagio slightly glide her hand up my torso a bit, then rest across my ribs. I blushed as I looked down at her, and she was slightly smiling. I enjoyed the touch, since I was touch deprived. I heard Sonata softly groaning from the other side of the room, then heard a yawn. I looked over, yawning as well, since I always yawned when anything had to do with the subject. (Like I did just now :']). I saw Sonata standing up and stretching, then scratching her left shoulder. Her gaze shifted over to me, and she smiled, waving rather ecstatically. I waved back with my right hand, the furthest from Adagio. Sonata trotted over to me, and crouched down. "I'm bored. What can we do?" She asked with a quieter tone, but not whispering. "You literally just woke up, how are you already bored?" I raised an eyebrow, whispering. Sonata shrugged, leaving me to think about what to do. "Well, I do have something I like watching. We could make tacos and eat them downstairs so we don't interrupt Adagio and Aria. We could eat and watch ghosts, or anything, really. (Or what's preferred to you. I'm just gonna go with the taco thing.)" I suggested, Sonata's eyes lighting up as I listed tacos. "I'M IN!" She yelled, making Adagio grunt and Aria roll over. "Shut up!" I whisper-yelled. "Okay, come on." I gently grabbed her wrist, and pulled her downstairs as I grabbed my iPad. Sonata started giggling for a bit, and I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked. "Your hair." She snorted. I rolled my eyes, set my iPad on the table, and took out the ingredients for tacos. I had already attempted to fix my hair to get her to focus on making tacos.

(If you don't have hair) - Sonata started giggling, making me question what she was laughing at. "What?" I asked. "You-You look like you're gonna pass out." She snorted. I rolled my eyes, sighing and put my iPad on the table. Afterwards, I took out the ingredients. After a bit of figuring out how to make them the best way we could, and me shutting her up, we had finally finished them. We sat down, I turned my iPad on and started watching something as she dug into her first taco of about five. I only had two, but you could change the amount. I put something on, and we ate our tacos.

(Adagio's POV)

I woke up to the sudden sound of Sonata's excited voice booming throughout the house. I groaned and got up. "She better not be fucking...inviting people in." I grunted, sighing and wiping my face. (THAT IS NOT A CORRECTION LMAOO) I got up from the bed, and fixed the blankets to how I first saw them. I shrugged, looking down at the bed. "Eh, could be better." I said in a hushed tone. I turned around and saw Aria still sleeping on the beanbag with Sonata gone. So was (Y/N). I turned to look at the door, and saw that a light shone in the room from under it. I opened the door slowly, and went downstairs after closing it. I saw (Y/N) and Sonata eating tacos and watching something on (Y/N)'s iPad. (Y/N) soon noticed me, and I waved. She blushed, smiling, then waved back. I went to the table, and (Y/N) set her taco down on the plate below. She paused the video, and looked up at me, raising an eyebrow, but still smiling. "I-I just woke up." I stuttered, rubbing at my nape. "Good morning!" (Y/N) smiled. "Hi!" Sonata chirped loudly. I frowned at her, but shrugged it off, sitting down next to (Y/N). "So...what'cha watchin'?" I asked as (Y/N) finished her last taco. "Eh, (_____)." (Y/N) replied, wiping her face. "Nice." I smiled. We suddenly got into a deep conversation about the current video shown on the device.

Her voice...is........