Chapter 1

𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒔=Author Note

Third POV

"Ahh, it's a good day for training." Y/n said to her self as she was sitting down in a empty spot next to Choji and Shikamaru. "Yep!" exclaimed Choji. "Actually it's a good day for watching clouds."Shikamaru said to the two. "Shikamaru is all you ever do is laz around?" Y/n asked the pineapple. "No I actually get up an train sometimes."Shikamaru responded. "Oh ok." After that convo was done Y/n looked around and didn't see Naruto her best friend anywhere in the room. "Good Morning Class. Everyone in your seats." Iruka says as he brings in a tied up Naruto.(𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰𝒓𝒖𝒌𝒂 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒕٫𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅.𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕.𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚).

Y/n POV

As everyone else took their seats I deadpanned at Naruto. 'What did this idiot do now?' I re-focused my attention back on Iruka-Sensei."Since Naruto wasn't here we will be doing the transformation jujstu again." Iruka announced."Aww come on." "Seriously Naruto?" "Not this again." Everyone started saying as we all lined up.Naruto got behind me in line. "Sakura Haruno" Iruka-sensei said. Sakura went up and transformed into Iruka-Sensei but,she was missing some minor details. "Good job Sakura." Iruka praised. As Sakura was passing down the line she looked at Duck but-Ahem I mean Sasuke. "Did you see that Sasuke?😊" 'Uhh why does she try so hard to get him to notice her? He doesn't care to be honest. Duckbutt is to self absorbed to even notice anyone except himself and Naruto because,Sasuke likes Naruto-I mean Naruto is apparently inferior to Sasuke as he says it.' "Sasuke Uchiha" Sasuke went up and transformed into a perfect Iruka. Iruka praised Sasuke.
"Y/n L/n"
I went up and transformed into a perfect Kakaashi because,I wanted to. "Great transformation Y/n that was a split image of Kakaashi." As I was heading to the back of the line I saw Naruto turn into a naked blonde girls with pigtails and smoke around the top and bottom parts of the transformation. Naruto transformed back into his self again. "Haha,that's my sexy justu." I started to laugh my head off as Iruka-sensei fell on the ground with a bloody nose. "Good job Naruto!😂" I exclaimed "Uhh thanks Y/n.😳" "CUT THE STUPID TRICKS THIS YOUR LAST WARNING!" Iruka-sensei yelled at Naruto.

Time Skip Brought to You by Naruto's cute Minato Hair

Naruto POV

"This sucks,loser." I mumbled under my breath so Iruka-sensei couldn't hear. "Your not going home till you've cleaned off every single drop of paint." Iruka-sensei said. "So what it's not like there's anyone waiting at home for me!" "Naruto" I looked pissed off as I looked at Iruka-sensei.

"What do you want now sensei?" I asked

"What do you want now sensei?" I asked. "Well I was just thinking maybe after you clean this all up; I could take you out for some ramen. The good stuff what do you think?"

"Huh! Now that's some serious motivation! I'll have this clean in no time!"

Y/n POV

I got bored and hangry so I got up and got dressed and headed to Icharaku Ramen. When I got there I saw Iruka-sensei and Naruto. "Oh hello Y/n." Iruka greeted me. "Oh hello Y/n😊" Naruto greeted me. "Hello Iruka-sensei and Naruto." I greeted back.  I order some ramen. I gulped down all of the ramen also,while tuning out what Naruto and Iruka-sensei are talking about. Cause I really don't care about the topic they are currently on.