52

We had to get there early for soundcheck, my dressing room was right next to the boys' which was fun, I was really excited to perform in the same place as them. The only problem was that we were nominated for the same award, single of the year, it was falling for you against story of my life.

Tina already knew who the winner was, but she decided to keep it a secret from us. It was a fun and healthy competition with them.

"I need you to get on the van, right now," I heard Paul screaming in the hall, so I also walked out of my dressing room, Joe was way more chill than Paul when it came to timing.

"You'll get wrinkles if you keep getting mad at them," I stood next to Paul crossing my arms.

"I think you coming to our show's will be the reason of my wrinkles and gray hairs," he smirked, "That's a risk I'm not willing to pay,"

"Well, I have my own tour now," I shrunk my shoulders laughing, "I won't be crashing your show's that often,"

"Thank God," he sighed in relief, "I'm kidding, we'll miss having you around,"

"You could avoid missing me by joining my team," I joked.

"I'll pass on that one," I crossed my arms pretending to be offended and the boys finally walked out, they were all dressed in black.

"Why are you mad, babe?" Harry hugged me from the waist.

"Ignore her, it's just a tantrum," Paul laughed as we started walking to the van that would take us to the red carpet.

"You look like a prince," I told Harry who was wearing a black coat with golden details, "I love the hat with the long hair,"

"And you're my princess," he laughed, "I'm sorry, too cheesy,"

"Too cheesy," I agreed laughing.

When we got out of the van, Lou had to add some finishing touches to the boys' hair, they didn't get a chance to finish getting ready because they kept fooling around in my dressing room, Lou was clearly irritated by having to fix their hair in public.

I posed for paparazzi alone, then Harry joined me for some pictures and then I had to step out for them to get band pictures but Louis pulled me in for a picture with them too.

"Alex, move," Tina told me when she realized what we were doing.

"Louis kidnapped me," he didn't let go of my arm.

"We want her to be our sixth member," Louis told her laughing.

We were all screaming because the place was really loud, but the reporters looked amused with our little fight against management.

"Alex, please," Tina begged, "We need a picture of them alone,"

"Tina, I promise I'm trying but Louis won't let me go," I laughed trying to free from his grip, "Louis, let go of my arm," I just couldn't stop laughing about the whole situation.

"Only if you accept we'll be wining against you," Liam walked to my side and grabbed my other arm.

"I'm not going to say that, because I'm going to win," I gave them an ironical smile.

"Then you're not leaving," Zayn shrunk his shoulders.

"It's easy Slushy, just accept we're better," Niall screamed from the other side of the group.

"Tina, please tell them to let me go," I whined, "Harry tell them to let me go, we have to go inside,"

"Just admit it, babe," he said with a mischievous smile.