53

January was honestly a crazy and exhausting month, Joe got me a flight the day after new years, our first show was finally coming and we needed to be ready because there wasn't only going to be fans, we'd have cameras doing close ups and people around the world watching. Harry moved in the first week and we were both really excited, it was a new beginning in our relationship that felt completely right.

"How are we going to split the bills?" Harry asked me as he walked my way with two cups of coffee, "Should we just split everything in two, or just divide bills to be equal?"

"What bills?" I laughed and he sat next to me with concern all over his face.

"Groceries, cleaning lady, light, internet, TV, toilet paper?" Breakfast together felt ten times better now that we were actually living together, nothing really changed... but it hit different.

"I don't pay any of that, don't worry," I lit a cigarette and he was looking at me in confusion, "Everything has been taken care of,"

"Who pays for them?"

"My dad covers all my expenses, I guess his assistant is in charge of making sure everything is paid on time," he didn't look happy about it, that simple answer somehow bothered him, "What's wrong?"

"I don't want your dad to pay for everything, we can take care of all that," he was taking the typical position of a man who feels he's being emasculated if he doesn't pay.

"He paid for all of that even when nobody lived here, it's fine," I assured him, "If he didn't want to pay, I promise we'd know,"

"Do you even spend money?" I didn't like his attitude towards the subject at all, his body language and tone made me feel like he was judging me.

"Yeah," I answered simply, I mean, I've never been the kind of girl who enjoys going shopping, so I don't spend a lot of my money, but whenever I want something, I get it.

"When was the last time you paid for something?" He chuckled rolling his eyes.

"Why are you even asking all these questions? I don't get it," now I was annoyed, somehow he managed to turn that simple conversation into something that felt like a personal attack.

"I'm just curious," he shrunk his shoulders, "If your dad pays for your living and I pay every time we go out, what do you do with your money?" That was messed up, that comment was mean, out of place and judgmental and... he was being rude.

"Fine, I'll pay next time we go out, I didn't know it bothered you so much," I rolled my eyes, I mean, he's rich and he always declines when I try to pay, what am I supposed to do? Beg?

"It doesn't bother me," he chuckled again, it clearly bothered him.

"It clearly does, it's fine, I promise I can pay for my stuff," I huffed, it's not like I'm the kind of girls who expects anything from him, why would he even think that?

"I'm just curious, you have millions sitting in your bank account, and you don't seem to spend any of that money," he said coldly, so now he was the angry one? I was so done with that conversation, I grabbed my cup and made my way inside, "Where are you going?" He came behind me.

"I have rehearsal, I'll be back for dinner," I made my way to my room to grab my things and get going, Alan was already waiting for me anyway.

"Why are you upset?" He stood on the door keeping me from walking out.

"Because you're judging me, why do you care if I have millions sitting in my account? You do too," I crossed my arms waiting for him to get out of my way, "It's not like I'm trying to save or anything, I just don't have the need to buy expensive things,"