Oh wait-

Never mind it wasn't a one shot
So uh- Oneshot + extra (short scene)

"Hey, guys do you hear that-" Jirou began as a slight clanging noise came from the vent above Midoriya's desk.

The boy mentioned instantly got out of his chair, but keeping it out as if he were waiting for something.

And then something dropped out of the sky. More specifically, Principal Nedzu dropped out of the vent onto the already out chair.

"Hello Midoriya and Bakugo. I can see that someone's already lost that little bet of yours." A sadistic smile spread across his face as Nedzu looked at the two boys.

After his statement being confirmed by nods Nedzu hopped off the chair to walk to the front of the room.

"After classes are over for boys I would request you to see me in my office. I would like to offer those private lessons again to help improve your ability more."

Nedzu, surprisingly, walked out the door leaving the majority of 1-A in shock.

"Hello Aizawa how have you been," Nedzu said after walking out the room to see the teacher slumped against the wall in his yellow cocoon.

Said teacher had gotten up and folded his sleeping bag choosing the option to walk with the mouse-bear-rat like creature.

"Are you seriously going to take on two personal students this year? You haven't even taken on one in a while."

The mood darkened around them causing chills to crawl up the spines of anyone near.

"As you say Aizawa," Nedzu paused briefly to clasp his paws together, "they have potential and I'm looking forward to enhancing that talent more."

——————
Actual ending!! I do suck at titles so if anyone has any alternatives or anything please tell