Chapter 2

Blades crashed against each other, and annoyed grunts emitted from the pitiful battlefield. An outcry in the distance concluded the conflict, a decent-sized male returning to their port of transportation.

The male was approximately 5'8, with long pink locks contained by a secure french braid. Blood coated his habitually clean button-down, tucked into a pair of black slacks. Combat boots often discolored with different compositions of grime, went up to the fighter's knees. A large scar ran across his masked face, currently wearing a mask that resembled a pig.

"Techno, you're filthy!" A curly-haired male spoke, laughter lacing his voice. The curly-haired one donned a yellow sweater, completed by a pale brown overcoat. Bandages scattered across his figure, the most dominant ones upon his upper left arm and one on his nape. Dilapidated locks were disturbed by a thick strand of white discoloration, throwing his aesthetic. He attained an elevation of 6'5, taller than his associate.

The pink-haired individual rolled his optics, hues narrowing at the other. "You know Wilbur; you're a lot of tough talk for a dead guy." Techno declaimed in a sarcastic tone, unquestionably joking with Wilbur.

"Well, thanks to a special someone, I'm not so dead anymore. Sorry to inform you, I thought my own brother would know my current state of well being."
"You say that while the remainder of our relations still believe you're deceased, Wilby," The shorter spoke, arms crossed over his chest. The male tapped his scarred digits on his forearm, shifting on his feet as he discoursed.

Wilbur released a distorted chuckle, shaking his head lightly. "That's how I want it to be, dear brother. The only personalities that are privileged to know of my resurrection are you, me, and Clay. Who knows; maybe I'll expand my whereabouts to Tommy or even dear father Philza."

"You're a mad king, Wilbur," The champion spoke, bantering about their royal titles. Techno had decamped his privileged lifestyle for one much more scandalous than the other. Once his brother had perished, the resurrected male joined the criminal on his path of corruption. Though their beliefs were contradictory, the two accommodated the demands of the other.

Techno was an anarchist, flouting the debasement governments brought upon their countries. Wilbur was much more officious, yearning to rule over his land. The brunet aspired to be the singular ruler of a country where people could live in peace and harmony.

The silence broke, a high-pitched mew emitting from below them; a brown tabby padded up to the group with a thin article fastened loosely onto her posterior.

The brunette of the duo bent down, taking the parchment from the feline, getting an appreciative meow in return. The male read the article, chuckling lightly.

"It seems I must take my leave, little birdy requested my presence," Wilbur gave a shit-eating grin, his brother appearing annoyed by his antics. Providing a small wave, the revived prince left.