Helgen

I was adventuring back to Skyrim about to cross the bored when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head.

I woke up in a carriage with a few other people, my mouth is covered and my hands are tied, where the hell am I?

I managed to wriggle out of my face covering but had no luck with the hand ties. I look up to meet the eyes of a blonde, blue eyed man.

"Hey you" he starts "your finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into the imperial ambush, same as us and that thief over there"

I looked to where he nodded and saw a dark haired man in rags, he looked up his face contorted into one of anger. "Damn you Stormcloaks. Skyrim was fine until you came along. Empire was nice and lazy. If they hadn't of been looking for you I could've been on that horse half way to Hammer fell" he looked at me and said "You there. You and me, we shouldn't be here. Its these Stormcloaks the empire wants."

I slowly nodded my head zoning out the rest of their argument until I felt the carriage start to slowly stop. We were all commanded to exit the carriage one by one. As I got of I looked up at the brown haired Nord checking the list, I heard Ralof mutter something about "their damned lists" but payed no attention to it.

One by one we were called forward when at last he got to me. He looked at me a look of confusion on his face. He checked his list again and again before looking back up and saying "who are you?" I replied with "My name is Saeta of Falkreath, I am a Nord."

He lowly sighed "You picked a bad time to come home, kinsman" he looked at the captain and says "Captain. Shes not on the list, what do we do?"

"Forget the list. She goes to the block."

"By your orders Captain."

I looked at him a mixture of shock and confusion on my face a pleading look in my eyes. He stared right back at me saying "I'm sorry. At least you'll die here, in your homeland."

I stood there for a moment before accepting my fate and joining the group stood by the chopping block.

🖤Word count: 398🖤

A/N first chapter! If you enjoyed please

💞Vote
💎Comment
💌Tell a friend

Love you! Goodbye!🖤