Dragon

Whilst General Tullius was going on about how he was the best I heard a loud roar. We all ignored it.

A priestess then started to talk her arkay shit but a stormcloak told her to shut up and walked straight to the block laying his head down.

"Geez, I wish I had that courage" I though to myself.

The executioner brought his axe above his head before bringing it down incapitating the soldier.

And now it was my turn...

I slowly walked forwards, standing in front of the block. I felt a could hand on my back pushing me down. I fell on my knees and leant forward placing my head on the block. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting...

We heard a roar and then the ground shook, I opened one eye and saw a sight I didn't expect to see. A dragon was perched on a tower right in front of my face.

"Dovakiin" the dragon drawled in a deep, rough voice.

The ground shook again bringing up dust, I squinted my eyes closed hearing everyone run away. I hear Ralof grab my arm and pull me up.

"Hey Nord. Get up! Come on, the gods won't give us another chance."

I got up and follow him inside the keep.

I run up the stairs but get knocked back as the dragon smashes into the wall. Ralof instructs me to jump through into the house bellow and keep running.

As I ran through the house and out I was met with Hadvar.

"Stick with me if you want to stay alive prisoner"

I nodded following his steps. We ran down a hill meeting with Ralof.  They both told me to come with one of them, I chose Hadvar.

We went into the keep and slammed the door shut. At least I'm safe. For now...

🖤Word count: 306🖤

If you enjoyed please

💞Vote
💌Comment
💎Tell a friend