Chapter 4- Dreamon?

-       Dream was laid out on the ground. He was chained down and something was pressed against his neck.

"Morning, Baby Admin." A voice rang out to Dream's immediate right.

Dream tried to glance and see who was talking, but the object on his neck stopped him from twisting his neck.

"I recommended not moving much. You ware restrained for a reason." The person said as hands touched his wings.

"You may be difficult to train." The man mumbled to themself.

-     Dream froze when the chains began to be disconnected from each other. When the item on his neck was removed, Dream was pulled to his feet. He reached and grabbed his only sword left. He took a quick swipe at the man, who jumped aback in return.

"Now that isn't behaving, now is it." The man said snappily.

The man snapped his fingers, and the realm around Dream warped. A large room with large pillars of quarts were the new realm. The man had a sword materialize into his hand as Dream lunged for him. The man easily parried the strike from Dream. He moved quicker then Dream in the next set of moves. He was quick to grab the stumbling Dream's tail, and throw him into a pillar.

-     Phil could only lay on the soft material under him. The restraints holding him to the bed gave no chance to escape. He tried to expand his wings to find that a different set of restraints, that flexed with his wings, handicapped him. This Dreamon knew how to restrain an avain well. Phil needed to find Dream. Who knows what the Dreamon's plans for the child was.

-     Dream panted as this man parried another attack. Dream noticed that the man never seemed to attack when Dream tried to fly. The second his wings flared out, the man backed off and seemed ready to brace. Dream ducked as a hand reached out for his arm. The man threw himself at Dream and Dream backtracked. Dream's wings stretched out and flapped when he was startled. The man immediately back away as Dream tried to take off. If he took to the air, he could get an arial advantage. It would take a few attempts to get used to using his wings. When Dream couldn't get off the ground, the man lounged. The man tackled Dream, and wrestled his sword away from him.