Tangled (Pt 6) - Escape

They ran as fast as they could down the rest of the tunnel as the soldiers gained on them.
They appeared out the side of the dam and looked down to the ground.

The two looked for a possible escape route and found it across the other side of the dam's construction site.

But nearby below them, a blocked-off area was broken down by the Stabbington Brothers.

"Who's that?"
"Aha ha... They don't like me."

The Royal Guard finally caught up to them.

"Who's that?!"
"They don't like me either..."

Maximus then appeared behind them, angrier than ever.

"Who's tha—"
"Rapunzel! Let's just assume for the moment, that everyone here doesn't like me, yea?!"

The boy glanced up and shoved his frying pan into (F/n)'s hands.
"Here." He said before whipping his hair to a ledge that stuck out and swung to the next ledge.

(F/n) blushed.
"That was kinda hot..." she muttered to herself before turning a chuckle.

The Captain of the Guard drew his sword.
"I've waited a long time for this."

(F/n) whimpered as she looked uneasily at the frying pan in her hand before ducking under the Captain's flying sword. She immediately swung at him and knocked him out.

Another guard thrust at her, which she then knocked his sword up and hit down on his head.

A guard with a large mustache tried to come from the side, but she quickly slid the pan up and smacked him across the face.

Once again, she ducked and moved to the side as another guard tried to swing at her.

She quickly flipped the pan and uppercut his chin.
When the last man fell, she looked down at the cooking tool with amazement.

"Oh mama, I have got to get me one of these!!"
A sword pointed at her from her peripheral vision.
She pointed the pan at her challenger with a wide grin.

"HA... ha?!"

Maximus winned threateningly before swinging his sword at her. She yelped before blocking his hits.
She ducked under a jab before blocking the horse's parry to her feet.

"You should know, that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!—"

Maximus smacked the pan out of her hands.
The two kind of just watch the pan fall, amazed that that actually just happened.
The two then looked at each other.

"Did... did I just lose a duel fight with a horse?" (F/n) asked Max. He nodded before pointing his sword to her.
Rapunzel called out to her as he whipped his hair to her hand.

"(F/n)!"

Said girl smirked to Maximus and blew him a kiss. "Tootles my little pony." She said sweetly as she was yanked off the cliff, Maximus dropping his sword in shock.

"(F/n)! (F/n), look out!" Rapunzel shouted as the girl swung lower and lower to the Stabbington Brothers. They rose their swords to strike.

"Oi Oi OI!!!" She screamed.
Rapunzel yanked his hair harder, tightening the grip.
The hair shortened a few feet above the brothers, making them miss their target by an inch.

"HAH!" (F/n) laughed as she swung higher.
"You should really see your faces 'cause you look—" She was cut off by a plank of wood sticking out of a water slide slamming into her stomach.

"...Ridiculous." She grunted. Rapunzel flinched at her painful position before turning to the sound of knocking wood.

Maximus had found a plank— that was attached to the dam— and began to kick it down.
The soldiers around him came to as he finally got the wood down and quickly began to cross.