Tangled (Pt 7) - A New Light

Gothel stood behind a large stone as waited for (F/n) and Rapunzel to escape out of the duck hole.
She heard the commotion coming out the other side and slowly stepped toward the platform, knife ready to strike.

The door slammed out and Sideburns tumbled out, his brother right behind him.
Gothel hid again before they could see her.

"I'll kill her. I'll kill that Ryder!"

The old woman's eyes widened at the statement before smirking, creating the perfect plan that would solve all her problems with one clean hit.

"We'll cut her off for the kingdom, get back the crown. Come on."
The brothers began to walk away before hearing a sweet voice all out to them.

"Oh, Bo-oys!... Perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs chasing their tails, and think for a moment."

The two turned around to see the dark-haired woman standing on a boulder behind them.
She pulled out a familiar satchel, making them draw their swords.

"Oh, please there's no need for that."

She rolled her eyes before tossing the bag to them.
Eyepatch shoved against Sideburns before the man pulled out the crown.

The two smirked.

"Well if that's all you desire, then be on your way! I was going to offer you something worth one thousand crowns. Would have made you rich beyond belief. And that wasn't even the best part. Haha! Oh well, C'est la vie. Enjoy your crown~"

The two brothers looked to each other in confusion.
Sideburns looked back.
"What's the best part?"

Mother Gothel rose the wanted poster.

"It comes with revenge on (F/n) Ryder~"

The Stabbington brothers smirked, and the three thieves cave with a plan.

(Y/n) sat next to Rapunzel, leaning a bit away from him with slight fear.

"So... you're being strangely cryptic as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand. Ahh..." She grunted in pain.

Rapunzel flinched. "Sorry... Just don't... don't freak out. Ok?"

(Y/n) looked down at her hand before looking back at the boy, confusion and fear swimming in her eyes.
Rapunzel huffed before bringing her smaller hand closer to him.

He closed his eyes and began to sing.

🎶Flower gleam and glow🎶

Immediately, the roots of his hair began to glow and slowly run down the strands on his back.
(Y/n)'s eyes widened in amazement and still worry as she watched the glowing move toward the ground.

🎶Let your powers shine🎶

She lightly gasped and moved her other hand away from the hair on the rock behind her.

🎶Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine🎶

(Y/n)'s eyes followed the glow to Pascal, who smugly pointed to his hand.
The girl's eyes widened as she looked away from him and back to her own hand.

🎶Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate's design 🎶

The glow made its way to the end of Rapunzel's hair.
She felt a soothing warm rush of energy against her hand, especially on her palm.

(Y/n) looked at Rapunzel with amazement.

🎶Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine🎶