003

════════════════

════════════════

IT WAS APROXIMENTLY THIRTY minutes before casey dean and her boyfriend would meet their untimely end.

and stu and vanessa were hype as they walked into the video store, both singing "wannabe" extra loudly.

"please be respectful of the other customers." randy warned.

stu smiled and looked down at vanessa who was swinging their arms back and forth.

"take a chill pill meeks. no one's being injured."

vanessa laughed out loud at the "joke" although stu didn't seem to catch onto what he had said.

"why are you here anyway?" randy put his hands on his hips and tapped his foot on tv floor.

"can't have an at home movie date without a movie now can you randy my boy."vanessa joked.

stu put his arm around randy and whispered in his ear, making both vanessa and randy scold him for it.

"what movie do u recommend meeks? horror or something cheesy?"

"horror, simple."

"well surprise us."

randy raised an eyebrow at his friends and walked away towards the horror section. stu turned to vanessa and rubbed his hands down the sides of her arms.

"you should eat. you didn't have lunch today remember?"

vanessa nodded her head with a laugh. "what randomly made you think of my hunger?"

"you said you wanted popcorn."

"oh."

stu nodded and turned around when randy was motioning for vanessa to come to him.

stu stayed back and looked at the few record collections they had.

"whats up?"

"you know what i'm about to say."

vanessa sighed and took the tape out of randy's hand, tossing it back and forth in her own. she knew all to well what randy was about to say.  

"he's not good for you ness. you know it. he's inconsistent, something you don't need. tatum's better for him if anything."

the girl rolled her eyes, "im sick and tired of you bringing down our relationship. and tatum has never had anything to do with us."