004

════════════════

════════════════

"DO YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT?" tatum scoffed, looking at all the news reporters that covered the front lawn of the school.

"yeah, i can't believe what her parents are going through." vanessa sighed, knowing all to well what her parents were going through.

"damn, what's going on?" sidney asked.

vanessa had to compose herself before turning around with tatum, both simultaneously making the same facial expression. "you don't know?"

"casey becker and steve orith were killed last night."

sidney's lips parted and she let out a breath. "you're kidding."

"were not just talking killed were talking splatter movie killed. i mean blood everywhere." tatum explained. "ripped open from end to end."

vanessa pinched her stomach, thinking of the satisfied look stu had on his face when they had gone back to his house last night.

"casey becker? she sits next to me in english."

"not anymore."

the group of girls began walking up the school steps, and for some reason sidney felt compelled to steal a glance at vanessa. her friend since the sixth grade.

it wasn't abnormal for her to be quiet and dress in clothes that showed skin. she couldn't blame her cidney had always thought she was beautiful.

"you know i heard her mom and dad found her hanging from a tree, insides on the outside."

"oh my god!"

"yeah." vanessa opened her locker and continued to listen to the conversation, making comments here and there. "their interigating the entire school."

"they think it's school related?"

"their fucking clueless, i mean dewey said it's the worst crime here, since..." both the blonde and black haired girl looks at sidney who had a look as if she was getting ready to be slapped across the face. "...well, it's bad."

tatum sent her a small smile and vanessa patted her shoulder before walking away towards her first period.

sidney watched as her black skirt went side to side as she disappeared into a pool of students. "did you notice something off with vanessa?"