Announcement

Hey everyone! Author here. So I just wanna say a few words and announcemements for this book. First of all, thank you for over 2.5k readers who has read this fanfiction. Hope that the context of the book isn't too bad, and that for you Albedo lovers enjoy it.

Also, an announcement I would like to announced. That this book will be getting a rewritten. The thing is that I want to reedit this book since due to the poorly context of the story and that I haven't really plan on how the story goes, it causes me to rather lost motivation to continue it since myself don't what happens next. So for a better reading experience to my lovely readers out there, I will rewriting with more exceptional path the story will take.

But I would not unpublish this since this will act as a way for people to know the book and that the story could be promoted to other readers. Hopefully for that, I can have a more through and exciting adventure to read by.

Hope that everyone understand. That's all I could say, so hope that I could soon publish the rewritten one and that you could have a more enjoyable experience.

Follow me for more updates, and that I could make amazing books for you guys to enjoy. That's all I have to say and have a great day. Bye!