Chapter 20: Plus One,Surprise!

Anaya

I was standing in the foyer at the entrance of the house Trey told me to drop by while I was out here. I didn’t wanna go any further, this house was bigger than the one he had in Jersey. This house was amazing it over looked the city and everything. I wanted to Face time him so bad but he was doing shit right now. I was guided through the house by the realtor and my face was just stuck on happy the whole time.

L.A was actually the last city we were dancing in; we had been to the bay, San Francisco, and Vegas. Every city we hit, Chris made sure we were in the clubs. His girlfriend was cool, so it was easy to kick it with her. After tonight show I was headed back home, I couldn’t wait though because that meant three more days until Trey was home from tour.

 “Open the door dude” I spoke in the phone as I pulled up the Chris house. Instead of him opening the door one of his friend came to the door with a goofy smile on his face.  “What” I walked pass him “You just beautiful girl” He laughed “He must be high” I sat on Chris couch as he came around the corner followed by Kae and Vanna. I looked at all three of them

“Are yall… never mind. That’s not my business” I shook my head “Iight so I’m about to go get ready, so we can go practice” Chris turned around going to hop on the elevator. 

“So how you like the house” Vanna came to sit next to me “That shit is way big, what am I to do with all that house” I showed her video and pictures I took “Just say the word I’ll take a room” Vanna was too serious “Throw some parties break it in” Kae suggested “That could work” I nodded

Our talk was short lived once Chris came back to the living room rounding us up. We took a big ass tour like bus to the hotel to pick up the other six of our people.

I thought that Chris would be a hard ass when it came down to work, but he was still himself. Funny, loud, and goofy which made working with him super fun. When show time rolled around watch Chris was fun but being on that stage knowing that you were dancing for one of the biggest superstars of our time was even more amazing.

The dance intermission came around and we danced off with each other to his throwback song, and his new songs. I stepped to the side as he had his solo moment “Aye, go Chris” I hyped him up, that boy could dance his ass off. My turn came next and you know me I had to do what I do best.  “Let me get a go Naya going in this bitch” Chris yelled over the mic. I heard the crowd chanting my name so it made me go harder.

Once that part of the show was over the songs he were performing didn’t include my dancing, and I was okay with that, I was too tired anyway.  “Girl if I could move like you” Kae attempted to dance “Next time he comes to New York come with and stop by the studio, we can teach you” I told “Sounds fun” She replied

“Great job Naya” Justin came to sit next to me “You heard the crowd” I nudged his shoulder. “I did I just sent you that video” He told me. I grabbed my phone to see. I watched me kill the stage after Chris, I was proud of myself.

After chopping the video, and putting his part and my part together I posted it to Instagram. When you got a whole stadium chanting your name, that’s huge. Thanks to my brother Chris for the opportunity. I know their more to come. My caption was very simple nothing needed to be said, the video said it all.

Comments started up but people were tagging me some where else. I clicked what they were tagging my in because the thumbnail wouldn’t show but when I clicked it a picture was Trey and Tanaya but the picture had to be old because Trey had no facial hair at this moment. The caption read When some cares about you, they rock with you from the bottom to the top Love you Aldon #bestfriends.