Chapter 1

1977

The whole Hogwarts staff and student were in the great hall awaiting thr sorting cermony and the feast.But the mood was tense as the death of many purebloods and muggleborns made atmosphere pretty damp.While the purebloods mainly death eater recruits who joined him out off fear or pressure where doubting his goal.As Voldemort spoke of how he was trying preserve bloodlines,but he was doing the exact opposite by killing all these pureblood families.

Among the students in the Gryffindor table were the Marauders including James Potter,Sirius Black,Remus Lupin and Peter Petigrew who were smiling mischievously while discussing some pranks.While James Potter had sometimes had goofy smile on his face while staring at a red-headed beauty Lily Evans who was talking to her friends.While it was a well known fact that James Potter was absolutly smitten on Lily Evans.Though many did not know that they had started dating in secret.While Sirius black was secrtly eyeing a brown haored beuty Marlene Mckinnon.

In the slytherine trable was Regulus Black,Evan Rosier,Rabastan and Ruldophs were all talking,but if they payed attention they could tell Regulus Black was galcing at Black haired slyterine beauty named Celeste Rosier who was twin sister of his best friend Evan Rosier.Evan who noticed Regulus staring at his sister graoned "You know instead of just staring go talk to her she won't bite you?"

Regulus just glared and replied"You know it's not that easy?After all you are on the same boat as me,after all you didn't speak to your crush "Evan looked away with slight blush it was wellknown amoung his friends Evan is in love with Claire Fawley who was best friends with Celeste.

The sorting was about to begin as bright flash a huge screen suddenly appeared out od nowhere and landed with a thud while the great hall was suddenly slient and then whispers started to resounded thouggout the whole hall as Professor Mcgonagall was glaring at the Marauders,but she was confused when she saw they where shocked and confused as well and their reaction was genuine and suddenlt with another flash of light many prominent pureblood families out of thin air like Blacks Orion,Walburga,Druella,Melnia,Cygnus,Alphard,Arcturus Black and then Andromeda Tonks,Ted Tonks.

While Sirius and James went on to hug the Potter and ignored his other family,What he didn't notice was slight longing look from his father Orion and slight sadness from his grandmother Melnia.Even Walburga Black eyes strayed to Sirius from time to time.

Rosier,Abraxas and Calista Malfoys,Fleamont and Euphemia Potter Albus too many names Dumbledore had his wand out as Arcturus with irriattion questioined"What have you done Dumbledore? and Why have you broufght us here?"

They saw traslucent figure appeared as she gave smile and said"Dumbledore didn't bring you here.I did"Aractrus raised an eyebrow hearing that as she questioned"Who are you?"

The figure once gain smiled and explained"I am the spirit of Hogwarts created by the founders themselves, I was awakened and send here from the future by your children,Who have fought the second wizarding war was fought in 1997 and defeated the one you call Voldemort"Some of the students flinched hearing this named while Abaraxas,Arctrus and Fleamont where shocked hearing that the Voldemort was defeated as Belatrix was in denial having witnessed Voldemorts powers firsthand she yelled in anger"You are lying our Lord cannot be defeated?"

The figure shook her head and replied"I am not lying your Lord is not who says he is, nor does he want to save your culture or bloodline like he says and If you still do not belive me watch these 8 movies and see what happnens to you in the future."

Everyone was whispering as Regulus muttered"So Voldemort is not really who he claims."Evans also nodded as Rabastan added his thought"So the bastard was manipulating us."Evan narrowed his eye and whispered "It would seem so."

Fleamont questioned"If he was defeated why did our grandchildren send you here?"

The figure with sad smile and spoke"Even if Voldmort was defeated,the lives lost was too much that your grandchildren decedied to perform an ancient ritual involving Lady magic herself to warn you about the future and my name is Eva."

Dumbledore hearing Voldemorts defeat had certain gleam in his eyes as he spoke with grandfatherly smile"If I may suggest Lady Eva that we take this information be kept between certain individuals."

Eva glared at Dumbledore as she spoke with slight venom"Dumbledore do not try to manipulate or order me,as you authority as headmaster is not enough to control me."Headmaster control his emotions but internally he gritted his teeth hearing that as he tried to use his authority to command her but seeing how easily she ignored him he knew he cannot do anything as Eva added"Also Dumbledore try abd use your sepcial compulsion and memory charms on anyone present here you will stripped of you magic and life."

Dumbledore gulped and nodded as many heard this narrowed their eyes at Dumbles as James in disbelief asked Sirius and Remus in low tone"Do you think Professor Dumbledore would've really do that?"

Remus was truly loyal to dumbledore wanted to deny it but Sirius who was thoughtful spoke"I don't know look around all the ghosts and even peeves seem ready to attack dumbledore.I don't know what the old man did,but it seems to be pretty bad if even the ghosts seem to look at him with disgust."James heistantly nodded he wanted to believe in Dumbledore but his gut was saying something was up.Even Remus who looked around saw the ghosts actions had doubt's on his mind.

While Eva spoke"Time inside Hogwarts is slowed down so you will able to watch all these movies without any problem."As Eva made eye contact with both Arctrus Black and Fleamont Potter and telepathically spoke"Both of you may want to keep an eye on Dumbledore."Both Fleamont and Arctrus was alarmed hearing that as they had already guessed Dumbledore had caused some problems in the future both of them knew Dumbledore's real history.

A/N:I am obviously going to suck at writing.This is obviously a dumbledore and Snape bashing fanfic.