Boy who lived

It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical-looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery-white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.

Dumbledore smiled and said," I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall."

One first years questioned"Who is he talking to?"James pointed at McGonagall who just gave nod.

The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with  a rather severe-lookingwoman who was wearing square glasses exactly the shape of the markings the cat had hadaround its eyes. She, too, was wearing a cloak, an emerald one. Her black hair was drawn into a tight bun. She looked distinctly ruffled as she questioned "How did you know it was me?" 

"My dear Professor, I've never seen a cat sit so stiffly." 

 McGonagall replied"You'd be stiff if you'd been sitting on a brick wall all day," Dumbledore asked"All day? When you could have been celebrating? I must have passed a dozen feasts and parties on my way here."

Professor McGonagall sniffed angrily and said"Oh yes, everyone's celebrating, all right," she impatiently added"You'd think they'd be a bit more careful, but no — even the Muggles have noticed something's going on. It was on their news.I heard it. Flocks fowls... shooting stars... Well, they're not completely stupid. They were bound to notice something. Shooting stars down in Kent — I'll bet that was Dedalus Diggle. He never had much sense."

All the adults and  some of the more mature students nodded since breaking statue secrecy and making the muggles notice with such stupid stunts were pretty idiotic so them.

Dumbledore gently. "You can't blame them,We've had precious little to celebrate for eleven years." 

Professor McGonagall irritably. "I know that,But that's no reason to lose our heads.People are being downright careless, out on the streets in broad daylight, not even dressed inMuggle clothes, swapping rumors."She threw a sharp, sideways glance at Dumbledore here, as though hoping he was going to tellher something, but he didn't, so she went on. "A fine thing it would be if, on the very dayYouKnow-Who seems to have disappeared at last, the Muggles found out about us all. I suppose he really has gone, Dumbledore?" 

Dumbledore. "It certainly seems so,We have much to be thankful for. Would you care fora lemon drop?" 

The Potters,James,Sirius,Remus and Lily  glared at Dumbledore for taking the situation too lightly.

McGonagall confused asked"A what?"
Dumbledore smiled answerd"A lemon drop. They're a kind of Muggle sweet I'm rather fond of."  Professor McGonagall coldly replied"No, thank you,", as though she didn't think this was the moment for lemon drops.She continued "As I say, even if You-Know-Who has gone —"

Dumbledore cut in "My dear Professor, surely a sensible person like yourself can call him by his name? All this'You-Know-Who' nonsense — for eleven years I have been trying to persuade people to call himby his proper name: Voldemort." Professor McGonagall flinched, but Dumbledore, who Not was unsticking two lemon drops, seemed not to notice. "It all gets so confusing if we keep saying'You-Know-Who.' I have never seen any reason to be frightened of saying Voldemort's name."