𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

WITHIN THE MONSTROUS TREES, A GIRL LAY FLAT ON THE COOL GREEN GRASS. With ribs shown through the white thin clothes accompanied by specs of dirt, she lay on the place where she first opened her eyes.

Within the monstrous trees, the single source of light shone from the highest point in the sky. With the height of the plants, black was the colour seen from the surface of the earth.

Within the towering walls, there stood a man with an expressionless expression, a man whose height was not needed to shine amongst the crowd.

Within the towering walls, the three adolescents mounted their respective horses and rode under the clear blue sky.

The ground rumbled as the horses galloped at full speed. The people emerged into groups, getting into formation as they rode through the outside world.

The green flare reached the sky, signifying a change of formation. "Oluo, you fire it," the captain said as he faced back to the front.

"Understood, sir!"

Eren had his eyebrows furrowed and sweat dripping down his cheek as he thought about the people in the front.

"Reporting, sir! It's an oral message!" a cadet said, riding his horse beside the captain, "Right-wing Scouts, decimated! Detection network, partially out! Please pass this message on to the left."

Eren's mouth hung open as he heard the news. "You heard him, Petra. Go," the captain ordered.

"Yes, sir!" And just as she rode away with her horse, black signals appeared, signifying them that an abnormal had been spotted.

"An Abnormal?" Eren muttered under his breath.

"Eren you fire it," Levi ordered, looking at him from the corner of his eye.

"Yes, sir!" he said, rummaging to get the flare gun.

"This is disgraceful," Levi quietly uttered, "We've let them get pretty deep inside the formation."

And under the shadows of the trees, they reached. With much caution, their thoughts ran back to the abnormal Titan not far behind them.

"Captain! Captain Levi!"

"What?"

"'What?' This is a forest, sir!" Eren stated in disbelief, "There's no way in detecting the approaching Titan this far in with only the centre rank! Something seems to be in our right too. How are we supposed to avoid Titans or protect the wagons now?"