(𝐈𝐈.)𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

HANGE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TALKING TO THE GIRL WHEN THE DOOR OPENED. It was one of the cadets from Hange's squad.

"Section Commander! The commander requested the girl to the Mess Hall," he said with a salute.

Hange groaned. "Just as we were about to get good," she muttered.

"It was requested by the c-"

"Yeah, yeah. You don't need to repeat it again," she said, dismissing the cadet.

With another salute, he left the room. Hange turned to the girl.

"Now, let's go see what Erwin wants," she said, lending the girl a hand whilst wrapping an arm around her waist to prevent her from falling.

They slowly reached the Mess Hall. Hange kicked the door open, not being able to use her hand. This caught the attention of the other cadets and she walked in.

The woman sat the girl down on the wooden seat with Levi and Erwin opposite them.

A cadet came to them and settled a tray of food in front of the girl. She stared at the cadet as she walked back to her group of friends.

F/n blinked, looking back at the tray of food that consisted of steamed potato, bread and a cup of water.

She stared silently at it, not making any move. She looked up at Hange and saw the way she ate the potato as she and Erwin talked.

She stared at her for a moment before looking back at the steamed potato. She tilted her head, making it look vertical.

She positioned her head correctly before raising her hand and poking at the potato. A newly steamed potato.

She yelped at the unexpected warmth and jumped from her seat towards the nearest wall.

Her breathing became rapid as a coward on the ground, using her left hand to grab her right with her pointer finger pointed upwards.

Hange and Erwin turned to her.

"What's wrong?" Hange asked frantically. She became like a sister to her after sharing multiple conversations.

She knelt down beside her, searching for any sort of injury. Levi, who had been observing her since the beginning, got up and took the girl's hand, quite roughly at that.

Erwin kept telling him to be careful with her, considering that her fragile body would not work well with him as he was entitled as 'Humanity's Strongest'.