(𝐈𝐕.)𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE EYES OF MANY WIDENED SIMULTANEOUSLY AT THE SIGHT OF THE CRYSTAL DOME. Commander Nile flinched as the object appeared right in front of his face suddenly.

"W-What?" he stuttered, figure shaking slightly, "You..."

Erwin and Levi both turned to F/n, who was standing on the ground, shoes crystallised and eyes narrowed at the clueless commander.

She stepped forward, all while leaving her shoes behind. With only the crystal wall to separate her and the commander, she placed her hand on the wall. The crystal extended and as soon as it made contact with the gun, it crystallised immediately.

The commander let go of the rifle, taking a step back fearfully while the other military police stared at the scene unfold in shock and fright.

"No," she mouthed whilst glaring at him.

Commander Nile just let out noises of his own, unable to be heard from inside of the dome. Erwin decided to step in and spoke up.

"F/n," he said in a stern voice and the girl turned to look at him with innocent eyes, "What happened?"

F/n stared at him for a moment.

"Him. You," she said and Erwin waited patiently for her to continue as she struggled with her words, "... Bang."

"Bang?" he repeated, staying silent for a moment before continuing, "No one is or will be hurt. Can you get rid of this?"

She shook her head.

"No," she simply responded, earning a raised eyebrow from the commander.

"No? Why not?" he asked.

"Because she can't do it," Levi interjected, eyes boring right into F/n's, "The tree. You did it, didn't you?"

Her eyes widened for a fraction of time before it shrunk into its original size.

"No..." she murmured, looking down at her bare feet, almost guiltily.

Erwin gazed at her for a moment before letting out a quiet sigh.

"We'll talk about this after. Now, can you try to break us free?" he asked.

Just as she was about to respond, another explosion erupt and the vibration through the ground was large. That caused her to shriek, her ear-piercing scream echoed through the dome and the crystal cracked and shattered into a million tiny pieces.