(𝐕𝐈.)𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"DID YOU GET PERMISSION FROM CAPTAIN?" Eren asked, taking a quick glance at the woman as they walked through the hall.

F/n nodded her head, playing with the sleeve of her uniform. She had been given a proper soldier uniform with the Survey Corps badge attached to it. After Erwin had sorted everything out with the higher-ups, it was finally legal for her to live inside the walls.

Though it looks good on her, she wasn't exactly comfortable after being so used to wearing baggy clothes to not hurt her frail bones. But now that she was healthier, she had to get used to this.

The short woman lightly pulled on Mikasa's shirt sleeve, gaining her attention before speaking.

"Where?" F/n asked and the girl immediately knew what she was referring to.

"We're going out to the training area," she replied, "We're training, remember?"

She nodded. Of course, she remembered.

The sun was bright, fitting perfectly with the vibrant blue sky and the small patches of clouds. The weather was nice; it was neither too hot nor too cold. Everything was just right.

F/n took a step forward, following behind the blabbing teen as his friend stayed by her side, silent as ever. They decided to warm up first, F/n only following everything Mikasa and Eren did.

"Reiner!" Eren shouted, "Let's spar!"

The tall, blonde boy stepped up and F/n watched as they fought. Eren came for a punch but was stopped by Reiner who pulled his arm behind his back, restricting him from freedom of movement.

The shorter boy groaned.

"How do you always defeat me so fast?" he murmured, nose scrunching in distaste while pitifully rubbing his forearm.

"You're improving a lot though," Reiner encouraged with a nod.

"F/n, do you wanna have a go?" Eren offered.

"You shouldn't spar with Eren first," Mikasa interjected, narrowing her eyes warningly at the male, "Who won't hold back."

"Hey-!"

"Why don't you spar with Sasha instead?" she ignored the male, guiding the older female to the food-lover instead, "Sasha, spar with F/n."

"No, thank you," she dismissed, eyes strained on the crate of raw potatoes, "I think I'm going to find food instead. I'm hungry."