(𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"NO."

Erwin's one-worded answer left the woman in a disconsolate state. Her glasses were crooked and she was on her knees, begging quite literally.

"Please, Erwin!" she cried, tears gathering in her eyes from desperation, "Just this once! Only one time I will experiment on her! I won't do anything to harm her! I promise! Please, Erwin!"

F/n gulped before her mouth fell agape. The commander sighed, dropping his eyes a bit as he was tired from the constant begging.

"Hange," he stated, "I know you're interested in finding out new information about Titans but why are you so... captivated with her DNA?"

Hange, Levi, Erwin and F/n were in this room because of the banter Hange threw when Levi repetitively rejected her after claiming she was to experiment on F/n.

Now, Erwin was involved in this and not only that but he was the one Hange was begging and pleading to.

"Erwin... Everything about her captivated me..." she said dramatically, causing Levi to roll his eyes, "Her life, how she lived without food for years in the tree, how she has Titan abilities. Her DNA doesn't match with titans or humans! And! She's unlike Eren!"

Hange rapidly stood up, slamming her hands on the wooden desk and her bangs covered her eyesight slightly.

"Do you see now why I'm so captivated with her?" Hange shouted with wide eyes.

"Hange..." Erwin sighed for the umpteenth time this afternoon, "She is someone who is still in the process of healing from years of not having any sustenance, contact with the sun and even human interaction."

"Exactly why I should experiment on her!" her eyes grew wide, "She didn't have any human interaction for years and yet she can talk like normal!"

"She nods and shakes her head and says one-worded answers every once in a while," Levi interjected, "You call that normal?"

"Come on, Levi! Don't say that you're not captivated with her either!" Hange whined.

The captain just clicked his tongue and looked away.

"We don't have time for your nonsense," he stated, "F/n needs to rest-"

"No, Erwin! You have to understand!" the scientist scratched her head violently, messing it up more than it already was, "She's so... She's so unique! She's amazing!" Hange grew quiet, widened eyes staring at the commander as she whispered, "She might be the hope for humanity!"