Telling mother atlast (George's pov)

I'm finally gonna tell my mom I'm pregnant. It's gonna turn out bad I know it. Luckily the gender reveal is this week so maybe her reaction will change once she sees the gender if her reaction is bad.. But hopefully not.
I hear a knock on the door.
"WHO IS IT?"
"IT'S YOUR HUSBAND."
"CLAY YOUR NOT MY HUSBAND WE ARENT EVEN TOGETHER YET."
"YET.. But anyways just let me in babe."
"Whatever you can come in.. In a second I have to get dressed."
"Oh.. okay.."
"you sound so depressed why?"
"I got you pregnant why cant I see you change."
"Whatever.. Fine come in."

Clay walks in and sits on the bed watching me.
"Ok then.."
I grab gray sweatpants but cant find a perfect shirt.
"Uh.. Clay? Can I use one of your shirts?.."
"Sure I was waiting to see if you would actually ask someday. Let me go grab one."
"Okay."
After a minute or two he comes back with a shirt and hands me it.
I gently slip it over my head and cuddle with it. It's like I'm obsessed with it! How soft it is٫ how it's so comfy٫ and how it smells just like him..

Later at my mom's house with Clay.

"Hey mom!.."
"hello son! How are you? Have you found a woman yet?"
"I'm good I guess.. And no.. Speaking of which.. I have something to tell you.."
"What is it?"
"I'M GAY٫ PREGNANT٫ AND INLOVE WITH CLAY!!!" I say quickly without thinking before I said it.
"YOUR WHAT?!?!?!"
"Pregnant and Gay.."
Clay sat there in silence looking at me like I was crazy. He thought I would just tell her I was pregnant but he had to be suprised by how I said I was inlovr with him. I would also he suprised to if I was him..

I'm sorry I'm ending it here for right now!