⚜ Unfortunately - Chapter 7 ⚜

"All farewells should be sudden when forever

  "All farewells should be sudden when forever." - Lord Byron.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆: "Help!" I cried, tears shattered and I suddenly had no control over my body like a robot.

I had to lie down, just let me die already. Then I eventually fainted unconsciously.

"W-what?"

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳 ⚜

The world just blanked before my eyes, what was this feeling of pain in my chest and my back felt like it was lying on a board of thumbtacks. My whole body was buzzing with agony and I was full of questions. This has never happened before and it was so sudden as if something just went into my throat and beat up my lungs.

"Hey?" I groaned, trying to release myself out of the really hard mattress. I could see 2 human figures standing around me.

"He's awake!" A familiar voice called out. With a squint of an eye, I could see orange strands of hair that stared at me and looked concerned as if she needed to go the restroom.

"Oh, thank god." Justin moaned. He had his hand covered on his face but you could clearly tell it was him. I turned around, seeing that I was lying down in the library chairs that made into a small hospital bed. 

"You're welcome I came here, I couldn't see where I was because I was crying."

"You were celebrating." Amber excused him. I laughed to see Justin's face of guilt, typical Justin.

"Where's Felicity?" I asked.

"Why do you need her?" She replied with a sassy attitude, I wonder how Felicity copes with her.

"Oh, I just thought she would've come," I whispered. I really wanted her to come and support me because, to me, she could heal me in a millisecond. 

"She's doing a History exam." Justin continued as he rayed around the room, no one was there beside us and Mrs Clark.

"C'mon, let me help you get up!" Amber cheered as she grabbed my elbow and roughly tugging my shoulder.

"Ouch, you're rough." I whimpered but she had a tough grip. 

She went gentle afterwards and we eventually got out of bed. I just grinned at her with gratitude and Justin gave me a sip of his peach ice tea, I would've never expected Justin to be that nice to me after the blood spewing punch I threw but it was impressive to see how strong I really was.

"I'm here, Mateo!" I could hear Felicity's voice from a distance.

"Ugh, it's Miss Future nurse," Amber murmured but continued to help me out.

"You alright there?" She puffed as she inspected my body.

"Yeah, can you help me on the other side, I can't really move my leg."