HIDE & SEEK..

"Breathless and unharmed, we emerge from the mazes of metaphysics and psychology where man and the soul are playing hide-and-seek."

~ Ameen Rihani

I just wanted to explore the house more but the fear inside me didn't let me do what I wanted. I was scared to even look at the house again. I always woke up midnight due to nightmares...yes they didn't stop. They continued and that made my curiosity rise more. I had a lot of questions about the house. Who was the one who told her husband about killing her? What she needed? What was her last wish? What was written on the letter? What was going on? These all thoughts just made me go to the house once again. But how?

Divenshvar my friend with whom I spend my whole childhood. He always wanted to see my house. So I decided to call him and then just make a excuse that we are playing out and go to the house with him. I had one more advantage, now I had a friend with me so less fear.

"What you are not joking right? I can come to your house?" He said.

We were sitting in our classroom. I gave him the invitation of coming to my house.

"So today?" I asked.

"Why not I will just come with you after school" he said.

We reached our house. Mom opened the door she saw us both.

"Hello beta" Mom said. She signaled me with her eyebrows that who was he.

"Mom he is my friend, he just wants to spend some time with me" I said.

I kept the bag.

"Keep your bag we will play hide and seek first" I said.
He kept his bag and came with me. We ran through the bushes. I saw the house.

"Where will you hide?" He asked.

"You innocent boy how can I say where will I hide" I said and laughed.

I tried to bring his attention towards the house. But he just didn't look at it for once.

"I will take the Den" he said.

"Why?"

"Just hide...30...29" he started counting I purposely went to the house to hide. Even I made a lot of noise so he could understand that I was just hiding right here.

I walked up the steps and saw the letter still there. A very negative energy always came whenever I entered the house.

I tried to read it until he came, I knew he would just come here in some seconds.

You foolish creature. You made a mistake you entered here and now I will leave you when you will fulfil my last wish to kill the one who said my dead husband about killing me. If you don't this for me...you will never be able to escape my trap...I am everywhere and I will harm your loved once first...beacuse pain feels more good than death...

The letter was written with blood and was really hard to read at first it almost took me 15 minutes to properly understand it. But Divenshvar has still not arrived. I ran outside of the house and looked here and there. I threw the letter away and ran to find him.

"Divenshvar....Divenshvar" I screamed but he didn't respond.

I ran to the house back. I picked up the letter.

"Got you"
Shocked me, I turned back it was Divenshvar.

"What the hell is going on? Where were you?" I asked

"I was finding you...why?"

"....No...nothing" I took long pauses in between.

"When will you show me your house?" He asked.

"Come on I will show it now"

I was about to take him to our house but he finally saw the haunted house. He started at it for a minute.

"What is this?" Who lives in this big creepy house?" He asked.

"No one it is said to be a haunted place. I don't know much about it" I said and walked a few steps ahead.

I saw Divenshvar standing there erect. Just staring at the house.

"Divenshvar...let's go" I said.

"Ajeet I always heard stories about ghost, I got a chance today and I don't want to lose it...let's have a visit here...we will come back after 5 minutes" he said.

I wanted this. Finally...I also brought a torch in advance.

"Why not let's find out about the past" I said.

He nodded and opened the door.

NO ESCAPEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें