THE PAST...

"Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift."

-UNKNOWN

We entered the house. I saw, what was Divenshvar's reaction after seeing the house. I could feel he was scared.

"I think we should leave Divenshvar...we should not stay here" I said.

"Why? Are you scared?" He said with his shivering teeth.

"I think you are more scared than me" I said.

He shook his head and ran through the stairs, I ran behind him. I saw the bedroom again, the swing was not moving.

"I will go to the bedroom you go to that room" he said pointing towards the other rooms present on the right.

"No man we should roam together" I said.

"Be a man and go to that room" he said and entered the bedroom I decided to go with him but he slammed the broken door in front of my face.

"Divenshvar...it's not the time to joke" I said and banged the door.

"Nah" he screamed.

I hesitated and went to the right side room. It was also a bedroom not that huge one. Rather it had many cupboards and some boxes with a radio on the table and a small bed. I moved a bit to see if I find anything in the boxes or the cupboard.
The first box had some trash nothing important just some papers which were in a really bad condition. I moved to other box it had a album. I picked it up and wiped the dust over it.

Hmmmmm....

The radio suddenly started and a humming sound only came. I stood up to switch off the radio but as I saw the bad condition of it the wires were hanging here and there no electricity supply. How can it start then?

Now a guitar was playing..

This house is a mystery. I again went near the box and picked up the album. On the first page it was written.

Me&Him

I saw the first picture it was almost yellow in color. The first picture had the girl who was there in the big picture hanging out the same girl with a different dress and pose. She was smiling while wearing a blue color sari. The good thing of the time was people didn't have makeup. The natural beauty is what mattered. It is what should be. She was pretty. The second picture had the gentleman who killed her wife. With moustache and a pagdi again with him just giving a raw smile as if someone had told him to smile he didn't wanted to do it. Back to back pictures of both then at the second last page it was the picture of the women she was pregnant now and the man right beside him with his hand at his back. The last picture was little disturbing it just had some blood over the photo. Though the blood has now stick on the photo. The blood was split between the husband and wife standing right beside each other. It made me a little uncomfortable.

I opened the cupboard door 1 to 2 mouses came out running. The dust inside it directly went inside my nose I coughed. Then I saw just some old stinky dress. I closed the door.

"This much is good I should leave now" I said and turned the torch on a yellow light flickered once.

"Divenshvar we need to leave" I said and knocked on the door.

No response.

"Divenshvar..." I said again. But again no reply.

I opened the door. I saw the swing moving and Divenshvar face with blood, he was lying down...was he killed?

I ran "Divenshvar...Divenshvar...wake up" I said.

"You foolish creature...you can't escape"
I turned it was her standing but not what I imagined she looked different. She had a anger on her face and a wicked smile. She was it...she was the wife.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Divya Agrwaal" she said. Her voice was spooky. It scared me .

"Why are you not leaving me"

"I said you can't escape"

I started breathing heavily.

"Just kill that man who said my love to kill me I will leave you" she said.

I started slapping myself and said "this is just my imagination" again and again.